Official Demon's Souls (PS5) discussion thread

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

So how is tower of latria? I’m hoping the atmosphere is on par with how it was in the original. That was the closest it came to being a horror game, shit was a whole different type of intensity and immersion.

So damn good. The graphics and lighting are bonkers. 

• aitch 1

wait did they add a mantle? There was no way that was in the original game right?

In Tower of Latria, theres those ledges with the items just before the bridge with the statue that shoots out bolts. I remember there being no way to come back up after you dropped down to get the items, you had to take the death and respawn.

I was right about to fall off and die when I happened to run towards the chest high ledge and my character suddenly climbed back up on to it.

Thats actually kind of a huge addition. I wonder what other areas make use of that.

Just bought Demon’s Souls on PSN. Picking up my PS5 tomorrow. I’m not really all that into souls games, and mostly bought DS cause I’m a graphics whore. Never tried DS, only Bloodborne and Dark Souls (II, I think).

I’m hoping the graphics will make the game more enjoyable :happysad: