Does MS own stock in Duracell or something?

No Idea. spicoli that retarded fgt was trying to explain that if you don't wanna charge your controller you can just shoot some batteries up in that bitch. 

filthy lazy lemshites :mj: 

Edited by kazi
17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

more like Piece of Chit kit.

some of the worst shortening of battery life I've ever seen from a rechargeable batter.

360 ones were terrible, but the Xbox One P&C kits are solid. I got one when I bought my One S and I haven't noticed any kind of degradation in battery duration. I used it on PC as well, just to get ahead of the obvious joke there. :ben:

6 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Welcome to Xbox, we've been using rechargeable batteries for literally 15 years but please act surprised and like this is some kind of ailment. 

Should run games off vinyl too, afterall what's the point in moving to better technology?

51 minutes ago, kazi said:

lemidiots glady pay twice the price for one controller because of the batteries :kaz: 

Series X controller + Play and Charge kit is the same price as a pair of Joycons and only $10 more than the PS5 controller and Switch Pro controller. :cosby2:

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Should run games off vinyl too, afterall what's the point in moving to better technology?

It's not better technology, you're stuck with whatever you get, we get options as how to power our controllers which includes the ability for internal rechargeables which last 25+ hours longer than what you get, external rechargeables, and standard AA's.  

Every method produces drastically more battery life than what you get, and can be swapped out at a moments notice. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's not better technology, you're stuck with whatever you get, we get options as how to power our controllers which includes the ability for internal rechargeables which last 25+ hours longer than what you get, external rechargeables, and standard AA's.  

Every method produces drastically more battery life than what you get, and can be swapped out at a moments notice. 

Fucking kill yourself shill :ccruise:

30 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Fucking kill yourself shill :ccruise:

More choice and better battery life = bad. If Sony were the ones that didn't hate customers you'd be screeching up a storm. Instead you take it and act like having an irreplaceable battery that lasts 4 hours and degrades to half that within a year is the best option. Stop being a fanboy.