Am I correct, the X Box Series X doesn't have a single exclusive game?

Based on what I'm reading, EVERY SINGLE GAME so far for it is either available for the PC, last gen Xbox, or even PS4 and PS5.     Unless you're just a techie who has to have everything, why the hell buy this thing currently?   There's no experience you can't get on it, that you can get on another system (and probably superior on PC).   Its harddrive will fill up quickly, and it has the classic Microsoft tech issues.  You'll feel like an idiot buying this thing when a new model is issued next year with hardware issues fixed and a bigger harddrive.   I'm a sheep for life, but I'll take sides on this.  Xbox series X is clearly bottom of the barrel, and get any other video game system over it.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Windows is a Microsoft product. Xbox is a Microsoft product. Nobody blinks at calling cross-gen Sony or Nintendo games "exclusive", so I'm going to hold the fanboys to their logic. If it's on Linux or

Exactly. For generations we've had multiple platforms from Nintendo and Sony. Did we split Sheep into a Nintendo DS faction and a Wii faction or Cows into a Vita faction and a PS3 faction? Of course n

3 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

No, you're not correct. Microsoft has plenty of exclusives. Fanboys just try to pretend that Series PC and Series S|X aren't part of the same family.

Ok list the exclusives for the Series X.  

22 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

No, you're not correct. Microsoft has plenty of exclusives. Fanboys just try to pretend that Series PC and Series S|X aren't part of the same family.

I will grant you Xbox Series S and X are the same system.    But "Series PC?"   What the fuck is that?   :roff:

The PC is its own system despite what Microsoft and you are trying to claim.  You're basically just saying "If you ignore the fact that Xbox games are on other systems, it has plenty of exclusives" :Jeff:

Edited by PeterPopoff
3 minutes ago, PeterPopoff said:

I will grant you Xbox Series S and X are the same system.    But "Series PC?"   What the fuck is that?   :roff:

The PC is its own system despite what Microsoft and you are trying to claim.  You're basically just saying "If you ignore the fact that Xbox games are on other systems, it has plenty of exclusives" :Jeff:

Windows is a Microsoft product. Xbox is a Microsoft product. Nobody blinks at calling cross-gen Sony or Nintendo games "exclusive", so I'm going to hold the fanboys to their logic. If it's on Linux or MacOS, fine, not exclusive, otherwise exclusive.

Those are the rules here. I don't care what the fanboys want.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Windows is a Microsoft product. Xbox is a Microsoft product. Nobody blinks at calling cross-gen Sony or Nintendo games "exclusive", so I'm going to hold the fanboys to their logic. If it's on Linux or MacOS, fine, not exclusive, otherwise exclusive.

If you will admit the Xbox Series X is nothing more than a gimped PC with restrictions, a forced walled garden, lesser quality graphics, and a much smaller game library (With Series S being even more gimped), I'll actually let you win this battle.   Then because I have the real deal, a PC, I never have a reason to buy an X Box every again.

17 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

It's a pretty lame talking point when Xbox puts its games on a windows only PC, and the other fan boys are like "There's no exclusives." Lmao. Do they not realize an xbox is a computer like the PC is? 

8 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

It's a pretty lame talking point when Xbox puts its games on a windows only PC, and the other fan boys are like "There's no exclusives." Lmao. Do they not realize an xbox is a computer like the PC is? 

Exactly. For generations we've had multiple platforms from Nintendo and Sony. Did we split Sheep into a Nintendo DS faction and a Wii faction or Cows into a Vita faction and a PS3 faction? Of course not, Sheep are Nintendo fanboys. Cows are Sony fanboys. Lemmings are Microsoft fanboys. Windows is a Microsoft platform.

• Upvote 1
  • Geese 1
1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

Exactly. For generations we've had multiple platforms from Nintendo and Sony. Did we split Sheep into a Nintendo DS faction and a Wii faction or Cows into a Vita faction and a PS3 faction? Of course not, Sheep are Nintendo fanboys. Cows are Sony fanboys. Lemmings are Microsoft fanboys. Windows is a Microsoft platform.

You owned a whole faction of the forum, as well as the logic this site was created with. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

Microsoft doesn't control the PC.  Its not a walled garden where games need approval from Microsoft like the Xbox is.   Its just an unfortunate accident of history that they control the OS market for PCs.   Most of the best games for PC have nothing to do with Microsoft.   Its a completely different type of arrangement from the Xbox.

19 minutes ago, PeterPopoff said:

Microsoft doesn't control the PC.  Its not a walled garden where games need approval from Microsoft like the Xbox is.   Its just an unfortunate accident of history that they control the OS market for PCs.   Most of the best games for PC have nothing to do with Microsoft.   Its a completely different type of arrangement from the Xbox.

Games running on Microsoft's OS has a lot to do with them, actually.

Imagine thinking not having a walled garden is some kind of disqualifying factor LMAO

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

Games running on Microsoft's OS has a lot to do with them, actually.

Imagine thinking not having a walled garden is some kind of disqualifying factor LMAO

I'm using it to disqualify the Xbox, not the PC.   I'm a sheep and realize it has a walled garden, but at least it has some of the greatest exclusives of all time.  Xbox's walled garden walls it off for no reason with no good exclusives, when you'd be far better with a PC.  It seems like you realize the Xbox brand is now a massive failure and you're trying to have it piggy back off the PC as a last resort.  :roff:

Just now, PeterPopoff said:

I'm using it to disqualify the Xbox, not the PC.   I'm a sheep and realize it has a walled garden, but at least it has some of the greatest exclusives of all time.  Xbox's walled garden walls it off for no reason with no good exclusives, when you'd be far better with a PC.  It seems like you realize the Xbox brand is now a massive failure and you're trying to have it piggy back off the PC as a last resort.  :roff:

Your troll posts are a failure.