Am I correct, the X Box Series X doesn't have a single exclusive game?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Windows is a Microsoft product. Xbox is a Microsoft product. Nobody blinks at calling cross-gen Sony or Nintendo games "exclusive", so I'm going to hold the fanboys to their logic. If it's on Linux or

Exactly. For generations we've had multiple platforms from Nintendo and Sony. Did we split Sheep into a Nintendo DS faction and a Wii faction or Cows into a Vita faction and a PS3 faction? Of course n

54 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

To be fair PC/Series X games are almost certainly better on Series X than they are on PC for most people. The average PC nowadays is simply not capable of running those games at a similar framerate and resolution.

:roll: 

To be fair, more people have GPUs that are better than Series X than people do Series Xs.  And Cards 2060+ are all better when RT, or DLSS is involved.

The average GAMING PC... can easily match Series S... and high end PCs easily match Series X. 

Now... price-wise... no way in hell yet... but it'll get there soon enough.  Console prices wont be coming down... yet next year, Nvidia will have $300 GPUs which perform better than Series X.  AMD will have $200 CPUs that perform better than Zen 2 in consoles.

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Remij said:

To be fair, more people have GPUs that are better than Series X than people do Series Xs.  And Cards 2060+ are all better when RT, or DLSS is involved.

The average GAMING PC... can easily match Series S... and high end PCs easily match Series X. 

Now... price-wise... no way in hell yet... but it'll get there soon enough.  Console prices wont be coming down... yet next year, Nvidia will have $300 GPUs which perform better than Series X.  AMD will have $200 CPUs that perform better than Zen 2 in consoles.

Lol you are such a PC fanboy its crazy. 

Look at Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Ubisoft recommends a 2080 just for 2K/60 FPS, and 4K/30 FPS. I just looked it up and the MINIMUM you can find that video card for is

SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS :| 

On the other hand, Series X and PS5 run it at up to 4K and 60 FPS

Say what?

PC gaming has become a massive rip off, theres no other way around it. I definitely regret spending $1200 on a system that already feels like its years behind my $500 PS5. I upgraded just for Cyberpunk but its clear that the PS5 version is the one I will want to play.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Lol you are such a PC fanboy its crazy. 

Look at Assassin's Creed Valhalla, you need a 2080 just for 2K/60 FPS, and 4K/30 FPS. I just looked it up and the MINIMUM you can spend on that video card is

SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS :| 

On the other hand, Series X and PS5 run it at up to 4K and 60 FPS

Say what?

PC gaming has become a massive rip off, theres no other way around. I definitely regret spending $1200 on a system that already feels like its years behind my $500 PS5. I upgraded just for Cyberpunk but its clear that the PS5 version is the one I will want to play.

You're such a console fanboy it's crazy.

Run the game at Series X settings... and you can run it on a 2060S... :roll: 

PC had all this shit years ago :D 

bah my SSD

bah my 4K

bah my RT 

:tear2:

:geese: 

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're such a console fanboy it's crazy.

Run the game at Series X settings... and you can run it on a 2060S... :roll: 

PC had all this shit years ago :D 

bah my SSD

bah my 4K

bah my RT 

:tear2:

:geese: 

index.php?ct=articles&action=file&id=664

24 FPS at 4K on a 2060 :|

Maybe the game isn't the most optimized on PC, but it just goes to show you that everyone is investing far more into consoles than PCs. From the hardware manufacturers to the developers that optimize for that hardware, because thats where the money is at.

As time goes on, PCs are simply becoming a far worse investment and less important overall.

I vividly remember maxing out CoD2 on my measly 7800gt back in 2006. In fact, that was very first custom PC and the whole thing cost around $800. Shortly after I went to my local gamstop and saw CoD2 running on a 360 kiosk and I literally said to myself 'wtf is this?' it looked a gen behind the PC version.

The tables have turned and 14 years later you simply don't get what you pay for anymore.

Just now, Twinblade said:

index.php?ct=articles&action=file&id=664

24 FPS at 4K on a 2060 :|

Maybe the game isn't the most optimized on PC, but it just goes to show you that everyone is investing far more into consoles than PCs. From the hardware manufacturers to the developers that optimize for that hardware, because thats where the money is at.

As time goes on, PCs are simply becoming a far worse investment and less important overall.

I vividly remember maxing out CoD2 on my measly 7800gt back in 2006. In fact, that was very first PC and the whole thing cost around $800. Shortly after I went to my local gamstop and saw CoD2 running on a 360 kiosk and I literally said to myself 'wtf is this?' it looked a gen behind the PC version.

The tables have turned and 14 years later you simply don't get what you pay for anymore.

The Series X and PS5 run at 1440p-1620p.. and can DROP UNDER 1440p to 13-something...

And they run at a mixture of high and medium settings.. with AA set to low..

So don't pull this native 4K shit on me :cruise: 

Wow I finally found a good load times comparison for consoles vs PC. From the beginning boot:

30 secs on PS5

46 secs on Series X

....1 minute and 8 seconds on PC :kaz: :kaz: :kaz: 

Consoles are even shitting on PC in the one area you'd never expect them to have an upper hand in. Its crazy much its fallen as a platform.

43 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Wow I finally found a good load times comparison for consoles vs PC. From the beginning boot:

30 secs on PS5

46 secs on Series X

....1 minute and 8 seconds on PC :kaz: :kaz: :kaz: 

Consoles are even shitting on PC in the one area you'd never expect them to have an upper hand in. Its crazy much its fallen as a platform.

LOL try again Twinky... :reg: 

35sec on my PC... and that's with a 3.5GB/s Gen 3 drive.

I don't know why the vid came out so dark.. but anyway.. There's already drives 2x faster out in raw speed, and DirectStorage and GPU decompression is coming next year..

It's funny seeing you lose your shit over benefits and features that PC has had for years now.  Hey, I agree, it's cool as fuck that consoles have finally modernized... welcome to the party..but we're just about to move on to the NEXT best things :hest: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

LOL try again Twinky... :reg: 

35sec on my PC... and that's with a 3.5GB/s Gen 3 drive.

I don't know why the vid came out so dark.. but anyway.. There's already drives 2x faster out in raw speed, and DirectStorage and GPU decompression is coming next year..

It's funny seeing you lose your shit over benefits and features that PC has had for years now.  Hey, I agree, it's cool as fuck that consoles have finally modernized... welcome to the party..but we're just about to move on to the NEXT best things :hest: 

You literally have to spend thousands if you want a comparable experience to what the now current gen consoes are putting out....that’s simply inexcusable. 

the guy who captured that video had a 3090.....which alone is 3x the cost of a PS5/Series X, yet the difference in performance and visuals is just not there (and I’m not even including the rest of his pc components).  

Modern PC gaming requires an insane investment and the ‘rewards’ you get out of it (if you can even call them that) just aren’t worth it anymore.

17 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You literally have to spend thousands if you want a comparable experience to what the now current gen consoes are putting out....that’s simply inexcusable. 

the guy who captured that video had a 3090.....which alone is 3x the cost of a PS5/Series X, yet the difference in performance and visuals is just not there (and I’m not even including the rest of his pc components).  

Modern PC gaming requires an insane investment and the ‘rewards’ you get out of it (if you can even call them that) just aren’t worth it anymore.

You're so fucking dumb sometimes it hurts.

But glad you moved the post again from "consoles shitting on PC in the area you wouldn't expect" to "bubut the costz :tear2:"

Dude, just play on your little console and STFU... stop buying PC parts and buy a better TV and a sound system :lul: 

10 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Following Twinblade's logic is like trying to understand the plot of a story told by a really excited 6 yr old.

its actually very simple. you put a game like AC on a console vs AC on a pc side by side and you can barely tell the difference. Except one is a $500 experience while the other costs at least $1500-$2000. Unless you have a shitload of disposable income there is absolutely no reason to go for the latter option, especially considering the fact that the latter platform has no exclusives to take advantage of that supposedly 'better' hardware.

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

its actually very simple. you put a game like AC on a console vs AC on a pc side by side and you can barely tell the difference. Except one is a $500 experience while the other costs at least $1500-$2000. Unless you have a shitload of disposable income there is absolutely no reason to go for the latter option, especially considering the fact that the latter platform has no exclusives to take advantage of that supposedly 'better' hardware.

You're so full of shit.  I love how you act like you need a PC with a 3070 or 3090...

Comparing PC games at Ultra's performance to Consoles which are high/medium settings....  A 2060S will give you a console like experience at similar framerates.

And this is coming from the guy that plays Demon's Souls in Fidelity mode because he wants the best visuals... when the performance mode looks literally identical from 6ft away on the couch... yet when it comes to PC... comparing them side by side... he can't tell the difference between a game running in native 4K with Ultra visuals, to the consoles which run at 1440p-1620p most of the time :smilecry: 

And excuse me... but EVERY GAME on PC takes advantage of that better hardware.  Every time you upgrade performance goes up IN ALL GAMES....  We can adjust Resolution, visuals, and performance with a fine grained comb

So GTFO dawg :reg: 

On 2020-11-14 at 11:58 AM, PeterPopoff said:

Based on what I'm reading, EVERY SINGLE GAME so far for it is either available for the PC, last gen Xbox, or even PS4 and PS5.     Unless you're just a techie who has to have everything, why the hell buy this thing currently?   There's no experience you can't get on it, that you can get on another system (and probably superior on PC).   Its harddrive will fill up quickly, and it has the classic Microsoft tech issues.  You'll feel like an idiot buying this thing when a new model is issued next year with hardware issues fixed and a bigger harddrive.   I'm a sheep for life, but I'll take sides on this.  Xbox series X is clearly bottom of the barrel, and get any other video game system over it.

Fine if you have a pc that can do raytracing and shit like that then have fun playing on your pc.  Nobody asked you this.. :D 

8 hours ago, PeterPopoff said:

Microsoft doesn't control the PC.  Its not a walled garden where games need approval from Microsoft like the Xbox is.   Its just an unfortunate accident of history that they control the OS market for PCs.   Most of the best games for PC have nothing to do with Microsoft.   Its a completely different type of arrangement from the Xbox.

yes it does.  Without MS you don't play pc games.

4 hours ago, Remij said:

yeah but a pc that can perform the same as Xbox series X cannot be built for $500.  Impossible.