Am I correct, the X Box Series X doesn't have a single exclusive game?

1 minute ago, Remij said:

And you're never going to have an Xbox that can do everything a PC can :shrug: 

Doesn't matter, the average joe who has any kind of pc likely has a laptop.  PC's are personal computers which is laptop, desktop, apple, tablets.. these are all pc's.. what we are talking about is pcs that can run Windows and run games at high fidelity.  You need to build a desktop and then purchase all other performance parts and you can't do that for under $500.  Not sure who your kidding here?

Edited by Spicalicious
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Windows is a Microsoft product. Xbox is a Microsoft product. Nobody blinks at calling cross-gen Sony or Nintendo games "exclusive", so I'm going to hold the fanboys to their logic. If it's on Linux or

Exactly. For generations we've had multiple platforms from Nintendo and Sony. Did we split Sheep into a Nintendo DS faction and a Wii faction or Cows into a Vita faction and a PS3 faction? Of course n

Just now, Spicalicious said:

Doesn't matter, the average joe who has any kind of pc likely has a laptop.  PC's are personal computers which is laptop, desktop, apple, tablets.. these are all pc's.. what we are talking about it pcs that can run Windows and run games at high fidelity.  You need to built a desktop and then purchase all other performance parts and you can't do that for under $500.  Not sure who your kidding here?

:drake: 

And your Xbox is always going to be a stationary game only device that can't do even 1/4 of the shit a PC can do...

You don't get to write the rules here bub.. you get your little game box for $500.. but with a $1500 PC... you get something that can do everything :reg: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

:drake: 

And your Xbox is always going to be a stationary game only device that can't do even 1/4 of the shit a PC can do...

You don't get to write the rules here bub.. you get your little game box for $500.. but with a $1500 PC... you get something that can do everything :reg: 

I'm pretty sure my xeon server at home running 256 GB of ram destroys your pc in raw horsepower.  :D 

If I want to game in high fidelity I use Xbox.. pc's and other devices can be used for their specialized purposes.. Just like a gaming pc is used for a specialized purpose.  If you want to game on pc you have to pay more than $500.. it's that simple. 

Edited by Spicalicious
20 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're so full of shit.  I love how you act like you need a PC with a 3070 or 3090...

Comparing PC games at Ultra's performance to Consoles which are high/medium settings....  A 2060S will give you a console like experience at similar framerates.

And this is coming from the guy that plays Demon's Souls in Fidelity mode because he wants the best visuals... when the performance mode looks literally identical from 6ft away on the couch... yet when it comes to PC... comparing them side by side... he can't tell the difference between a game running in native 4K with Ultra visuals, to the consoles which run at 1440p-1620p most of the time :smilecry: 

And excuse me... but EVERY GAME on PC takes advantage of that better hardware.  Every time you upgrade performance goes up IN ALL GAMES....  We can adjust Resolution, visuals, and performance with a fine grained comb

So GTFO dawg :reg: 

You are straight up ignoring the benchmarks for every new game. The 3090 is a $1500 video card that can barely run AC Valhalla at 4K 60 FPS, and thats a new game at the beginning of the gen

think about that.

Lets take a look at my PC builds throughout the years and their costs

$800 PC in 2006 - Maxed out almost every game at 1080p for 4 years

$800-$1000 PC in 2010 - Maxed out almost every game at 1080p for 5 years (struggled only a little with PS4 and Xbone games at the beginning of the gen)

$1000 PC in 2015 - Maxed out almost every game at 1080p - 1440p for 5 years. Dropped to high settings for many games during the last year or so

$1200-$1300 PC in 2020 - Can barely meet the 1080p 'high' requirements for several new games in the same year

WTF IS THIS SHIT :kaz: 

Even if I do eventually get a 3080 or whatever Ti version they release, thats still going to be an additional $700 or so on top of everything else.

So to have a somewhat future proof PC I will need to plunk down a whole $2000 and even then theres no guarantee I will be able to run many games at 4K with settings comparable to consoles a few years down the line

Again....WTF IS THIS SHIT :kaz: The numbers speak for themselves. Modern PC gaming is not only overpriced but you straight up just don't get your money's worth.

17 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You are straight up ignoring the benchmarks for every new game. The 3090 is a $1500 video card that can barely run AC Valhalla at 4K 60 FPS, and thats a new game at the beginning of the gen

think about that.

Lets take a look at my PC builds throughout the years and their costs

$800 PC in 2006 - Maxed out almost every game at 1080p for 4 years

$800-$1000 PC in 2010 - Maxed out almost every game at 1080p for 5 years (struggled only a little with PS4 and Xbone games at the beginning of the gen)

$1000 PC in 2015 - Maxed out almost every game at 1080p - 1440p for 5 years. Dropped to high settings for many games during the last year or so

$1200-$1300 PC in 2020 - Can barely meet the 1080p 'high' requirements for several new games in the same year

WTF IS THIS SHIT :kaz: 

Even if I do eventually get a 3080 or whatever Ti version they release, thats still going to be an additional $700 or so on top of everything else.

So to have a somewhat future proof PC I will need to plunk down a whole $2000 and even then theres no guarantee I will be able to run many games at 4K with settings comparable to consoles a few years down the line

Again....WTF IS THIS SHIT :kaz: The numbers speak for themselves. Modern PC gaming is not only overpriced but you straight up just don't get your money's worth.

Dude... you JUST spent $250-300 on a fucking 1660TI... because you couldn't get the GPU you wanted atm and said you didn't care, you just needed something to hold you over....

Just shut the FUCK UP you god damn CLOWN... NOBODY FEELS SORRY FOR YOU FUCKING YOURSELF OVER AND NOT HAVING ANY CLUE ON HOW NOT TO WASTE MONEY BUILDING A PC.

I honestly think that if you built a PC for $2000... any other person could build the same or better PC for $1200-1300.  I literally believe that. :| 

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

Dude... you JUST spent $250-300 on a fucking 1660TI... because you couldn't get the GPU you wanted atm and said you didn't care, you just needed something to hold you over....

Just shut the FUCK UP you god damn CLOWN... NOBODY FEELS SORRY FOR YOU FUCKING YOURSELF OVER AND NOT HAVING ANY CLUE ON HOW NOT TO WASTE MONEY BUILDING A PC.

I honestly think that if you built a PC for $2000... any other person could build the same or better PC for $1200-1300.  I literally believe that. :| 

you’re an idiot. The only part I could have cheaped out on was the ssd, but even then that would save me $100 at most. I bought mostly mid range components which Is what I’ve done since 2005 (not 2006, that was a mistake)

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

you’re an idiot. The only part I could have cheaped out on was the ssd, but even then that would save me $100 at most. I bought mostly mid range components which Is what I’ve done since 2005 (not 2006, that was a mistake)

:mjpls: 

hey remij why is it that you don't see any more of those 'build a powerful pc for almost the price of a console!' type of videos anymore? Is it because....ya know....that type of thing is no longer possible? Since PC components are egregiously expensive and the price/performance ratio compared to consoles is laughable?

19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

hey remij why is it that you don't see any more of those 'build a powerful pc for almost the price of a console!' type of videos anymore? Is it because....ya know....that type of thing is no longer possible? Since PC components are egregiously expensive and the price/performance ratio compared to consoles is laughable?

Because the gen literally JUST started.... :cosby2: 

Why is it Twinky that consoles used to cost $400 and then drop down to $99 throughout the gen... but now they don't anymore? 

And yes... we know consoles are cheap gaming only devices... vs PC's which can do so much more...  You sound like a fucking idiot completely ignoring that little fact.

So tell me... console fanboy gamer who regardless of all that is STILL BUYING A $1000+ PC.... why are you spending money on a PC? .......:lemming:

Edited by Remij
1 hour ago, PeterPopoff said:

By Hot Sauce's logic Sony made computers under the VAIO brand until 2014 and therefore should have been able to claim PC games as its exclusives, because you could play them on a Sony PC. 

Microsoft's OS, so no. Nobody says the PS5 isn't Sony's despite the internal component's being made by other companies. The hardware is irrelevant.

God you're just so astoundingly bad at this.

12 hours ago, Twinblade said:

dude, the 7800 was a beast back in the day. But I forgot to mention that I did get a new vid card a few years later. I think it was a 8600

You're definitely remembering things a bit wrong. Widescreen support was extraordinarily poor during that time with third party stuff being required to even get widescreen in a lot of games. EA didn't include widescreen resolutions in BF2 or BF2142 until 2008 because widescreen was "cheating." :D

You can google some benchmarks from around the time and see any flavour of the 7800 wasn't maxing games at 1080p.

13 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Microsoft's OS, so no. Nobody says the PS5 isn't Sony's despite the internal component's being made by other companies. The hardware is irrelevant.

God you're just so astoundingly bad at this.

You basically just have to twist everything and grasp at straws for Xbox to be able to claim PC games as its exclusives.   So OS counts (despite the fact that the computer you buy probably isn't a micosoft computer).  But hardware doesn't.. for some reason.  Even if the hardware literally comes in a box that says Sony on it.     You're basically just picking and choosing what Microsoft does in PCs to be able to claim PC games as exclusives.  This is a massive failure.  Hell you can even play most "Xbox exclusives" on an android phone because of gamepass.   You're trying to have it both ways.  Microsoft puts their games on many other systems.  Then you still want to claim them as exclusives.   Nope that delutes the value of an actual xbox and makes them no longer exclusives.  That's simply how it works.

2 minutes ago, PeterPopoff said:

You basically just have to twist everything and grasp at straws for Xbox to be able to claim PC games as its exclusives.   So OS counts (despite the fact that the computer you buy probably isn't a micosoft computer).  But hardware doesn't.. for some reason.  Even if the hardware literally comes in a box that says Sony on it.     You're basically just picking and choosing what Microsoft does in PCs to be able to claim PC games as exclusives.  This is a massive failure.  Hell you can even play most "Xbox exclusives" on an android phone because of gamepass.   You're trying to have it both ways.  Microsoft puts their games on many other systems.  Then you still want to claim them as exclusives.   Nope that delutes the value of an actual xbox and makes them no longer exclusives.  That's simply how it works.

You should get a Microsoft computer to fix whatever is wrong with your space button.

@PeterPopoff

You're right, I changed it. For what it's worth, both the hide message and the moderator message on the ban clearly point that out and that you did nothing wrong. There was never any intention to set you up as far as other mods were concerned.

I posted a few weeks back in the mod forum that I was going to mess around and pretend to be a hardcore lemming mod for the lulz and if it ever got out of hand I'd dial it back. I think this is that moment, so I apologize. You don't post here all that often so I don't think you can see the tongue in cheek attitude I have towards defending Xbox. That's not your fault, it's mine. If I'm going to intentionally be a retard that abuses modship when I'm losing an argument for the "show" of it, I should make sure the people that get banned are in on the joke.