Am I correct, the X Box Series X doesn't have a single exclusive game?

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

@PeterPopoff

You're right, I changed it. For what it's worth, both the hide message and the moderator message on the ban clearly point that out and that you did nothing wrong. There was never any intention to set you up as far as other mods were concerned.

I posted a few weeks back in the mod forum that I was going to mess around and pretend to be a hardcore lemming mod for the lulz and if it ever got out of hand I'd dial it back. I think this is that moment, so I apologize. You don't post here all that often so I don't think you can see the tongue in cheek attitude I have towards defending Xbox. That's not your fault, it's mine. If I'm going to intentionally be a retard that abuses modship when I'm losing an argument for the "show" of it, I should make sure the people that get banned are in on the joke.

So I fell for some Borat level trolling?  Ok,  I got pwned.  I'm stupid.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Windows is a Microsoft product. Xbox is a Microsoft product. Nobody blinks at calling cross-gen Sony or Nintendo games "exclusive", so I'm going to hold the fanboys to their logic. If it's on Linux or

Exactly. For generations we've had multiple platforms from Nintendo and Sony. Did we split Sheep into a Nintendo DS faction and a Wii faction or Cows into a Vita faction and a PS3 faction? Of course n

22 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

@PeterPopoff

You're right, I changed it. For what it's worth, both the hide message and the moderator message on the ban clearly point that out and that you did nothing wrong. There was never any intention to set you up as far as other mods were concerned.

I posted a few weeks back in the mod forum that I was going to mess around and pretend to be a hardcore lemming mod for the lulz and if it ever got out of hand I'd dial it back. I think this is that moment, so I apologize. You don't post here all that often so I don't think you can see the tongue in cheek attitude I have towards defending Xbox. That's not your fault, it's mine. If I'm going to intentionally be a retard that abuses modship when I'm losing an argument for the "show" of it, I should make sure the people that get banned are in on the joke.

Lmao this lemkid, hypes up his new xflop and when it flops like a motherfucker he turns on the “bu bu i was just fakeboying ;(“ excuse.

I see you lemshit. I know your ways.  🧐

2 hours ago, PeterPopoff said:

So I fell for some Borat level trolling?  Ok,  I got pwned.  I'm stupid.

Nah, Borat level trolling is Bodycount. I was just saying dumb things and then asking myself "What would Dyno do?" once I started losing arguments. My intentions weren't malicious, but my judgment was poor and I took things too far.

On 2020-11-15 at 9:31 AM, Hot Sauce said:

Windows is a Microsoft product. Xbox is a Microsoft product. Nobody blinks at calling cross-gen Sony or Nintendo games "exclusive", so I'm going to hold the fanboys to their logic. If it's on Linux or MacOS, fine, not exclusive, otherwise exclusive.

Those are the rules here. I don't care what the fanboys want.

Wanted to point out that Linux is the best OS around, all other privative OS are just the product of piping /dev/random to gcc