VGTech: Call of Duty Cold War PS5 vs Series X - uh oh part 2

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ohhh it was sarcasm now was it? 🤣    

I didn't say it.    Oh wait I did.... see I think I was right.    no wait.. I did say it.    Lmfao LemiJ the waffle king.. lmfao  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Uh... are you going somewhere with that?

That's what Jeff Grubb said... now what did I say?

Oh that's right.... "what to believe.. since we're hearing conflicting reports"

Try again Gouko.. :shake: 

You believed what him and others said... and you were forming your opinions based on that. 

That's why you started doubting the PS5 ability to run games well, you doubted whether the PS5 tools were ready etc. 

Lmfao LemiJ lmfao. 

Ohh there is more.... 🤣

On 2020-08-14 at 4:45 PM, Remij said:

LMAO no... what he said stands.  He simply said it at all because there's always more coverage about PS5 and everything has been negative about Xbox recently... Doesn't change the fact he's heard from multiple devs that their games are running rough on PS5 and better on Series X. 

And :rofl: that twitter "developer" asking him for Capcom's engine codebase and exactly how it's bottlenecked :drake:  Holy fuck... that's literally the dumbest shit...  And you thought that was some silver bullet that proved what the guy said as wrong because he admitted to not knowing the specifics :mj: 

ROFL it's hilarious watching you try to make something from this.  Nope, not a butthurt bitch at all :hehe: 

On 2020-08-14 at 5:09 PM, Remij said:

He's repeating what devs told him.  Doesn't fucking matter what some bitch blasted ex-playstation coder thinks :mj: 

Look at you defend rumors of PS5 struggling to run games worse that Series X. 

LemiJ - bbbbbut I didn't believe it I Swearz :awww:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You believed what him and others said... and you were forming your opinions based on that. 

That's why you started doubting the PS5 ability to run games well, you doubted whether the PS5 tools were ready etc. 

Lmfao LemiJ lmfao. 

No.. lmfao.  You're literally ignoring the other shit that I've said.. about there not being much difference between the two consoles... 

LOL.. your attempt to move the goalposts isn't working.  The fact is that developers can be having issues with PS5... AND it can perform better in some titles than Series X... they aren't mutually exclusive.

And in fact... the point I made about PS5 having troubles running games in 4K by 3rd parties seems to be holding true.  We're literally getting 1440p-1620p last gen games.. like AC Valhalla...  Not many games are native 4K and most are either dynamic or target ~1440p-1800p.

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Ohh there is more.... 🤣

Look at you defend rumors of PS5 struggling to run games worse that Series X. 

LemiJ - bbbbbut I didn't believe it I Swearz :awww:

Again... just because some games are doesn't mean that others aren't.. :cosby2: 

6 minutes ago, Voidler said:

LMAO

Not only did you claim PS5 would have paired back graphics and effects, you claimed it would be just like Series S 

You obviously cant understand sarcasm when it smacks you in the face :tom: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Again... just because some games are doesn't mean that others aren't.. :cosby2: 

Bro.... The narrative you pushed for months is that PS5 was the one having issues with running GAMES and that developers were having issues with PS5 development tools and that Series X was a better development environment. 

You made those threads and you fought tooth and nail defending those rumors.

Now that games are being released... its actually Series X having those issues.

and now you're claiming you EXPECTED THIS?  lmfao. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Bro.... The narrative you pushed for months is that PS5 was the one having issues with running GAMES and that developers were having issues with PS5 development tools and that Series X was a better development environment. 

You made those threads and you fought tooth and nail defending those rumors.

Now that games are being released... its actually Series X having those issues.

and now you're claiming you EXPECTED THIS?  lmfao. 

Guess what... it IS having trouble running games... LOL COD is 120fps and drops... at 1080p....  AC:V is fucking 1440p most of the time... and drops lower... RT performance is lower than Series X... (and you guys claimed Series X had no RT because RNDA1.5 :hehe: )

PS5 performing slightly better in a couple of games than Series X currently does NOT mean that it isn't having issues or that certain devs on certain engines aren't having issues... jfc :cruise: 

Just now, Goukosan said:

It wasn't me, it was a developer and an insider who said it.... I just posted the thread and fought for months defending it.... but it wasn't me though :awww:

I didn't fight for months defending it.  Me making posts about PS5 having issues doesn't mean that I'm saying Series X isn't having issue or isn't similar... omfg :D 

That's how much of a fucked fanboy mentality you guys have.  If I say PS5 has issues... it means that Xbox doesn't... and that I'm directly comparing them... apparently. :tom: 

1 minute ago, Voidler said:

I d-didnt mean it that way :tocry:

Remember what his first excuse was:

"well, that rumor about multiple devs may be false, but the rumor about Capcom and RE8 trouble from Dust Golem is DEFINITELY credible, I promise that"

[show him that both rumors originated from Dust Golem]

"I d-didn't mean it that way":TJ:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Guess what... it IS having trouble running games... LOL COD is 120fps and drops... at 1080p....  AC:V is fucking 1440p most of the time... and drops lower... RT performance is lower than Series X... (and you guys claimed Series X had no RT because RNDA1.5 :hehe: )

PS5 performing slightly better in a couple of games than Series X currently does NOT mean that it isn't having issues or that certain devs on certain engines aren't having issues... jfc :cruise: 

ohhhh so now you're back to admitting that you said it huh? 🤣