VGTech: Call of Duty Cold War PS5 vs Series X - uh oh part 2

7 minutes ago, Voidler said:

You keep referring to this line being espoused by Digital Foundry, yet the Dirt 5 devs contradicted it completely

But keep going :omglol:

LMAO uh... thanks for posting something that proves my point.... LOL

Yea, it depends on the engine...

and he wont say MS' tools are behind because he cant fucking talk about them at all you fuckhead :D 

And of course... both are coming in hot.. like I said.  MS' tools are hotter because the dev environment changed...  These things happen with launches of new consoles... however Sony kept their dev tools/environment similar to PS4, so devs were able to get their stuff ported over easier.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ohhh it was sarcasm now was it? 🤣    

I didn't say it.    Oh wait I did.... see I think I was right.    no wait.. I did say it.    Lmfao LemiJ the waffle king.. lmfao  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Uh... no.  You have framerates showing PS5 slightly ahead of the Series X for the most part.. with some dips here and there in COD.  You have 3 modes in DMC5SE which perform better on Series X than PS5.. and one mode that doesn't.  AC Valhalla, you have extremely similar performance for both... but one has vsync for some reason and both drop frames.

And no... I give developers the benefit of the doubt.. when it's reasonable to give.  With regards to PS5 and Capcom... I believe what Dusk Golem said is true... BECAUSE I CAN SEE THE ISSUE WITH MY OWN EYES IN MULTIPLE PS5 TRAILERS FOR THE GAME....

Can they fix it?  We'll see... it may have to be downgraded from what it was going to be with RT.. who knows?

Sorry Jer... but when I post quotes from respected industry folk and insiders who state X and Y.. which back up my claims... doesn't make me a fanboy.  In fact, I can easily throw the same accusation back at you... you think there's no issue with RE8 on PS5.. and that Capcom can release the game with no issues... but yet when it comes to MS dev kits not being as far along... and certain games at launch performing under the PS5 version means that's the way it is and that things wont change...

You guys are the biggest fanboys :D 

Look at the Lemming melt down. Jesus.

"post quotes from respected industry folk" = a twitter account from a guy who he doesn't even know his name

Now does that look like a textbook "spurned fanboy" post, or what?:drake:

Just now, madmaltese said:

For someone who is 'not a lemming' and who 'doesn't care' about console, Remij sure cares a lot :interesting:

Let me type 4 paragraphs to explain to you why you're wrong, and its actually YOU who is the ridiculous fanboy.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Let me type 4 paragraphs to explain to you why you're wrong, and its actually YOU who is the ridiculous fanboy.

And let me not say anything and just talk about Remij :drake: 

No Remi you're WRONG!

You're a fanboy REMI!

No.. I don't have anything to add :tear2: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

And let me not say anything and just talk about Remij :drake: 

No Remi you're WRONG!

You're a fanboy REMI!

No.. I don't have anything to add :tear2: 

Lemming is still melting down. Right on schedule.

I did say other things..............you didn't debunk any of them.

You instead instead ran to rumors to make yourself feel better.

We're using real-world proof..........you're running to twitter rumors.

Gee.................if someone were a fanboy, which one would they be doing????:patrice:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Lemming is still melting down. Right on schedule.

You instead instead ran to rumors to make yourself feel better.

We're using real-world proof..........you're running to twitter rumors.

Gee.................if someone were a fanboy, which one would they be doing????:patrice:

"I've got nothing to say"

Oh I know

"He's melting down"

:tear2: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

"I've got nothing to say"

Oh I know

"He's melting down"

:tear2: 

Holy shit............this guy is literally pretending to see things that I didn't type, but rather typed the very opposite.

Gee...........I wonder what type of person in a video game forum usually does such a thing when discussing bad news regarding a gaming console, so bad that they LITERALLY START IMAGINING OTHER PEOPLE TYPING THINGS that weren't typed.

There's a name for that.:patrice:A fanatical person, who is acting rather childish. Like a boy. A ffff.........ffffffffaannn.....fanb-OH YEAH..........a Lemij.:lawl:

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO uh... thanks for posting something that proves my point.... LOL

Yea, it depends on the engine...

and he wont say MS' tools are behind because he cant fucking talk about them at all you fuckhead :D 

And of course... both are coming in hot.. like I said.  MS' tools are hotter because the dev environment changed...  These things happen with launches of new consoles... however Sony kept their dev tools/environment similar to PS4, so devs were able to get their stuff ported over easier.

Xbox is a fucking PC in a console box, there is nothing special about or that is going to change about its tools. It is weaker than PS5 off the bat, and will only get weaker as PS5 devs start to leverage the system advantages like the SSD and geometry engine for high detailed asset streaming like UE5 showed

Xbox's tools will NEVER get as close to the metal as PS5

If Xbox can't win on brute forcing advantages on last gen development pipelines (like it was supposed to) it has no chance as developers move into next gen development. And PS5 is the defacto lead development system

1 minute ago, Voidler said:

Xbox is a fucking PC in a console box, there is nothing special about or that is going to change about its tools. It is weaker than PS5 off the bat, and will only get weaker as PS5 devs start to leverage the system advantages like the SSD and geometry engine for high detailed asset streaming like UE5 showed

Xbox's tools will NEVER get as close to the metal as PS5

If Xbox can't win on brute forcing advantages on last gen development pipelines (like it was supposed to) it has no chance as developers move into next gen development. And PS5 is the defacto lead development system

Bookmarked :mjgrin: 

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

Bookmarked :mjgrin: 

Go for it. No console has ever flipped the advantage on what the initial games showed the differences to be

Lemmings tried the same argument about tools with Xbox One that never eventuated 

3 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Go for it. No console has ever flipped the advantage on what the initial games showed the differences to be

Lemmings tried the same argument about tools with Xbox One that never eventuated 

These aren't even games built up for the system :D 

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

These aren't even games built up for the system :D 

Yeah, so Xbox should have an easier time extracting full capabilities as PS5s true advantages will come to fruition when SSD forms the basis of the development pipeline

1 minute ago, Voidler said:

Yeah, so Xbox should have an easier time extracting full capabilities as PS5s true advantages will come to fruition when SSD forms the basis of the development pipeline

Series X's GPU advantages will come to fruition when graphics pipelines and engines that support it's advanced architectural features become the baseline for development..

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Hey maybe Remij is currently getting raped in this forum because he hasn't yet learned to take advantage of all the forums tools to become a better poster?:patrice:

lmao his red text faggotry has spilled into another thread.. :hehe: