How long until MS first party releases a game better than Sony's worst launch PS5 game

• madmaltese★ changed the title to How long until MS first party releases a game better than Sony's worst launch PS5 game
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will this be coming to PC before or after 2015's Bloodborne? 

Yeah, they should've ported it to the Switch's launch in 2017 so that I could say that it was an amazing "exclusive" that beats madmaltese's challenge of a higher than 78 Metacritic score, like you di

Yes, those too.  Nothing is safe  

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No... Gears Tactics released on Series X/S on launch...  You said they can be cross gen games too.

Yeah....a port of a previously released game. You know very well I mean actual new games. But if that's the desperation you need, then by means go ahead Mr Non Lemming :reg:

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah....a port of a previously released game. You know very well I mean actual new games. But if that's the desperation you need, then by means go ahead Mr Non Lemming :reg:

Uh, the game released for Series X at launch... 

Demon's Souls released 11 years ago.. Demon's Souls is literally a prettier port of a previously released game :hehe: 

Edited by Remij
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Uh, the game released for Series X at launch... 

Demon's Souls released 11 years ago.. Demon's Souls is literally a prettier port of a previously released game :hehe: 

The game was ported to Series X at launch. Yes. It's a console port of a PC game released a few months ago. 

LMAO comparing that to Demons Souls. The cope is real at not being able to play it on PC :francis:

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

The game was ported to Series X at launch. Yes. It's a console port of a PC game released a few months ago. 

LMAO comparing that to Demons Souls. The cope is real at not being able to play it on PC :francis:

I can play the superior original on my PC in 4K.  Literally the same game :hehe: 

And the remake will come to PC... Sony already outed themselves :blessed: 

(awaiting the DC brigade :mickey:)

Just now, Remij said:

I can play the superior original on my PC in 4K.  Literally the same game :hehe: 

And the remake will come to PC... Sony already outed themselves :blessed: 

(awaiting the DC brigade :mickey:)

LOL the cope is defs real.

Missing out on a 93 meta Souls game for hopes and dreams of getting a scrummy port (that we all know Sony won't optimise) some year/s in the future. :tom5:PeasantC gamers. 

Just now, madmaltese said:

LOL the cope is defs real.

Missing out on a 93 meta Souls game for hopes and dreams of getting a scrummy port (that we all know Sony won't optimise) some year/s in the future. :tom5:PeasantC gamers. 

I'm over that game... lmao a Bluepoint remake... as souless as SOTC's remake was :geese: 

Elden Ring is the REAL new Souls game... Day 1 on PC (and best on) :reg: 

Just now, madmaltese said:

Will this be coming to PC before or after 2015's Bloodborne? :bena:

Glad you threw your hat into this.

The thread will be glorious :juggle: 

And Mad... remember this.. I TOLD YOU FUCKERS it's coming. :reg: