How long until MS first party releases a game better than Sony's worst launch PS5 game

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

It's funny that you somehow think waiting 5+ years for a shotty port is somehow ownage :lawl:

Should've seen the Wonderful 101 thread.:drake:

it really makes me wonder why he buys a new video card a year if he's spending most of his time waiting™.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will this be coming to PC before or after 2015's Bloodborne? 

Yeah, they should've ported it to the Switch's launch in 2017 so that I could say that it was an amazing "exclusive" that beats madmaltese's challenge of a higher than 78 Metacritic score, like you di

Yes, those too.  Nothing is safe  

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Should've seen the Wonderful 101 thread.:drake:

it really makes me wonder why he buys a new video card a year if he's spending most of his time waiting™.

Yea, it was hilarious seeing you claim that dragging out a WiiU was acceptable in 2020 :cruise: 

Just now, Remij said:

Oh, it's shoddy now :bena: 

The ownage comes from not needing Sony hardware :juggle: 

We aren't lemmings. We don't care about 5 year old games because Sony actually releases multiple bangers every year :blessed: You are more than welcome to our sloppy seconds.

But until then. Sony Playstations: The ONLY place to play ALL current and future Soulsbourne games :leo:

Just now, Remij said:

Yea, it was hilarious seeing you claim that dragging out a WiiU was acceptable in 2020 :cruise: 

Yeah, they should've ported it to the Switch's launch in 2017 so that I could say that it was an amazing "exclusive" that beats madmaltese's challenge of a higher than 78 Metacritic score, like you did.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

• dead 1
1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

We aren't lemmings. We don't care about 5 year old games because Sony actually releases multiple bangers every year :blessed: You are more than welcome to our sloppy seconds.

But until then. Sony Playstations: The ONLY place to play ALL current and future Soulsbourne games :leo:

Need to buy another video card in 2021.

Why?

Cuz Bloodborne might be coming, and I need to get ready!!!!

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Need to buy another video card in 2021.

Why?

Cuz Bloodborne might be coming, and I need to get ready!!!!

lmao.. you literally bought a video card specifically for CP2077 and stated it multiple times over the months..

You literally bought your whole PC... to get ready for CP2077 :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

"Go ahead and bang my wife with your bigger dick and better stamina" 

Ok :hest: 

You aint banging the wife mate, you're banging the local whore who everyone has already played with over and over and over again for years and has now tossed aside for new games. Meanwhile you're there staying fluffed for years waiting for your shot :lawl:Sloppy seconds might even be a compliment at this point. 2021 release is 6 year wait :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

You aint banging the wife mate, you're banging the local whore who everyone has already played with over and over and over again for years and has now tossed aside for new games. Meanwhile you're there staying fluffed for years waiting for your shot :lawl:Sloppy seconds might even be a compliment at this point. 2021 release is 6 year wait :biggrin:

Nope.. it's definitely in your family :reg: 

You're right now bragging about the same old whore from 11 years ago who threw on some makeup and you're acting like anyone should be jealous :cruise: 

And fam... nobody has been waiting 6 years for Bloodborne on PC... the first whispers started earlier this year.  

We're taking your games

We're taking your services

We took your new controller

and we're going to take anything else we want as well.. :geese: 

Edited by Remij
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope.. it's definitely in your family :reg: 

You're right now bragging about the same old whore from 11 years ago who threw on some makeup and you're acting like anyone should be jealous :cruise: 

And fam... nobody has been waiting 6 years for Bloodborne on PC... the first murmurs started earlier this year.  

We're taking your games

We're taking your services

We took your new controller

and we're going to take anything else we want as well.. :geese: 

The only thing you've taken is MS' 6.0 games :tom:

20 minutes ago, Remij said:

lmao.. you literally bought a video card specifically for CP2077 and stated it multiple times over the months..

You literally bought your whole PC... to get ready for CP2077 :lawl: 

Uh, huh.........and I will keep that computer build for the vast majority of this new gen (4-5 years, at least, just like my previous computer build).

How is that similar what I was typing?

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Uh, huh.........and I will keep that computer build for the vast majority of this new gen (4-5 years, at least, just like my previous computer build).

How is that similar what I was typing?

Because you claim I upgrade to "get ready" for a game :drake: 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Hey maybe Remij is currently getting raped in this forum because he hasn't yet learned to take advantage of all the forums tools to become a better poster?:patrice:

You mean like using red text like a fgt when I think I'm being clever? :danylol: 

:mj: 

Just now, Remij said:

Because you claim I upgrade to "get ready" for a game :drake: 

You mean like using red text like a fgt when I think I'm being clever? :danylol: 

:mj: 

the red text is for the stupid people who wouldn't know.

thanks for the admission.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

which means I just said that you're one of those people that I need to make the text red for.

Yikes.

Nope.. considering I was the one that pointed it out :drake: 

See.. you're not that clever... and I didn't need to use red text

:lawl: