How long until MS first party releases a game better than Sony's worst launch PS5 game

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope.. considering I was the one that pointed it out :drake: 

See.. you're not that clever... and I didn't need to use red text

:lawl: 

except all you interpreted it as was that using colors was for "fgts"

so....................you are pretty much fulfilling the stereotype for the type of person I have red-colored text for.

LOL, I absolutely love that you are so desperate to run away from the thread topics, that you are actively trying to take this into the tangent of my typing in different colors.

Gee, I wonder what type of poster does this?:patrice:Literally getting mad over the color red.

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will this be coming to PC before or after 2015's Bloodborne? 

Yeah, they should've ported it to the Switch's launch in 2017 so that I could say that it was an amazing "exclusive" that beats madmaltese's challenge of a higher than 78 Metacritic score, like you di

Yes, those too.  Nothing is safe  

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

except all you interpreted it as was that using colors was for "fgts"

so....................you are pretty much fulfilling the stereotype for the type of person I have red-colored text for.

LOL, I absolutely love that you are so desperate to run away from the thread topics, that you are actively trying to take this into the tangent of my typing in different colors.

Gee, I wonder what type of poster does this?:patrice:Literally getting mad over the color red.

Nope, because you're not clever.  Your post wasn't clever at all.. and yet you used red text because you actually thought it was.

LOL... like a pretentious forum fgt would :hehe: 

Your first post in this thread is about me... and you're mad that I'm responding to you about YOU... :lawl: 

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope, because you're not clever.  Your post wasn't clever at all.. and yet you used red text because you actually thought it was.

LOL... like a pretentious forum fgt would :hehe: 

Your first post in this thread is about me... and you're mad that I'm responding to you about YOU... :lawl: 

Except, just like I typed...............you wouldn't know.

Congratulations on fulfilling the stereotype, again.:tom:

How many more times can he continue walking into it. LOL

And my first post is quoting someone who is ALREADY making fun of you. So, I'm not the one who went into this thread targeting you.

But you sure do seem to be targeting me. LOL You really are butthurt, because I'm beating you like a rented-mule.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except, just like I typed...............you wouldn't know.

Congratulations on fulfilling the stereotype, again.:tom:

How many more times can he continue walking into it. LOL

And my first post is quoting someone who is ALREADY making fun of you. So, I'm not the one who went into this thread targeting you.

But you sure do seem to be targeting me. LOL You really are butthurt, because I'm beating you like a rented-mule.

Like I said... it's what a pretentious fgt would do because that's what he thinks... you actually thought it was.

You're the one literally fulfilling the stereotype of a pretentious forum fgt... congrats again LOL :hest: 

And you came into this thread specifically to quote someone talking about me... because THAT'S all you wanted to talk about... as evidenced by the rest of your posts :cruise: 

I was already in this thread talking about the subject... until you wanted to make it about me.  You never came into this thread to talk about the subject of the thread

LOL owned again 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

Like I said... it's what a pretentious fgt would do because that's what he thinks... you actually thought it was.

You're the one literally fulfilling the stereotype of a pretentious forum fgt... congrats again LOL :hest: 

And you came into this thread specifically to quote someone talking about me... because THAT'S all you wanted to talk about... as evidenced by the rest of your posts :cruise: 

I was already in this thread talking about the subject... until you wanted to make it about me.

LOL owned again 

Like I said............you're posting what an idiot, who wouldn't know, would be posting.

And you're so butthurt that you're attempting the "it is you who is da stereotype"

When I got into this thread................people were already laughing at you.

LOL there's nothing you can say that debunks that simple fact. Oh my god, you're losing with every post.

Just now, jehurey said:

Like I said............you're posting what an idiot, who wouldn't know, would be posting.

And you're so butthurt that you're attempting the "it is you who is da stereotype"

When I got into this thread................people were already laughing at you.

LOL there's nothing you can say that debunks that simple fact. Oh my god, you're losing with every post.

LMAO more pretentious fgtry from Fgthurey :cruise: 

LOL you came into this thread specifically to laugh at me.... YOU LITERALLY JUST ADMITTED IT... again :tom: 

OMFG and this guy thinks he's clever too! :rofl: 

Just now, Remij said:

LMAO more pretentious fgtry from Fgthurey :cruise: 

He's getting so mad. Its hilarious, because he's already lost.

And he's now pretending to not see the fact that I entered this thread when they were already laughing at him.

I want to see more of him fuming in tunnelvision.:tom5:

Just now, jehurey said:

He's getting so mad. Its hilarious, because he's already lost.

And he's now pretending to not see the fact that I entered this thread when they were already laughing at him.

I want to see more of him fuming in tunnelvision.:tom5:

"I didn't come into this thread to talk about you"

"I just came into this thread not to talk about the subject but to laugh at you"

LOL.. dumbhurey :hest: 

And to top it off he's not speaking to me directly... but to other members... who are no longer here...

but no..... it's not about me at all.. nope iraqiguy.png 

OMFG :rofl: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

So you did then? :wonder: 

playing this dumbass like a fiddle :lul: 

My response specifically insinuates that I didn't.

Which is why I'm challenging you on it.

LOL, its really not working for you, dude. You're going to lose this thread, as well, after being completely demolished in the other one.

Edited by jehurey
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

My response specifically insinuates that I didn't.

Which is why I'm challenging you on it.

LOL, its really not working for you, dude. You're going to lose this thread, as well, after being completely demolished in the other one.

But the proof is literally there.  You came in... to speak about me.  The first post you made was literally making a comment about me, in response to someone else making a comment about me.

I never said you brought me up as the subject... I'm saying you specifically joined in this thread to comment on me... and that's factual by the fact that it's the first thing you did.

So uh... you're definitely butthurt... and you definitely lost this thread :tom: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

But the proof is literally there. 

No it isn't.

I'm actually saying you IMAGINED ME saying that because you are deep in "tunnel vision"

Remember me using the term "tunnelvision" and saying that you are pretending to hear things that I didn't type.

Yup, you do remember.

And no there isn't proof.............which is why I asked you to post it.

And you haven't posted it..............which means you MADE IT UP.

Tunnelvision. Even sadder is that you keep on believing that you showed proof.

Definite Tunnelvision.

You gonna keep on stalling?

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No it isn't.

I'm actually saying you IMAGINED ME saying that because you are deep in "tunnel vision"

Remember me using the term "tunnelvision" and saying that you are pretending to hear things that I didn't type.

Yup, you do remember.

And no there isn't proof.............which is why I asked you to post it.

And you haven't posted it..............which means you MADE IT UP.

Tunnelvision. Even sadder is that you keep on believing that you showed proof.

Definite Tunnelvision.

You gonna keep on stalling?

God you're fucking dumb... you came into this thread to talk about me and not the subject... because you HAVEN'T spoke about the subject of the thread.. only me.. right from the first post.

Idiot.

:tom: 

bubu you're stalling :lemming: 

:rofl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

God you're fucking dumb.

SO you are stalling........and you can't actually prove anything you just claimed.

............which actually ends up proving my claim of you imagining things I'm typing and having tunnelvision.

Thanks for the admission. he just lost another argument.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

SO you are stalling........and you can't actually prove anything you just claimed.

............which actually ends up proving my claim of you imagining things I'm typing and having tunnelvision.

Thanks for the admission. he just lost another argument.

I already did.  This thread is proof LOL... right from your very first post... and no amount of jerry-go-round is going to change that.

:rofls: 

Just now, Remij said:

I already did.  This thread is proof LOL... right from your very first post... and no amount of jerry-go-round is going to change that.

:rofls: 

No you didn't.

I asked you to post where I said that.

You didn't.

Post the actual words.