Walmart restocking PS5s and Series Xs on the 25th @ 7pm EST

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I think automated bots are still a huge problem. They need to add some kind of protection to filter the fuckers who use them out.

Problem is, I honestly don’t think any of them really care to do anything about it. Wal mart, target, Amazon etc. A sale is still a sale to them regardless who buys it. There’s really no hard proof they’re coming from bots so they don’t lose trust from consumers if they even care about that, at least.

9 hours ago, Delita said:

Problem is, I honestly don’t think any of them really care to do anything about it. Wal mart, target, Amazon etc. A sale is still a sale to them regardless who buys it. There’s really no hard proof they’re coming from bots so they don’t lose trust from consumers if they even care about that, at least.

People should just show some self control and not buy scalped consoles. Like when the WiiU launched and scalpers were stuck with 2 to 5 consoles and had to return them quickly.  All it takes is the first wave of flippers to fail for it to end for the life of the console. That automatically makes console easier to get and at the right price.