David Jaffe tears Phil Spencer a new asshole on lack of SuckiesX launch games, gets blocked by Spencer

I don’t understand why people seem shocked by this. Xbox literally hasn’t had fuck all in years. Zero games in about 6-7 years and zero worthwhile games in anywhere from 9-12 years.

Xbox had nothing but 7.0 filler trash the first year or two then nothing, xflop x had nothing but tumbleweed, now out years of nothing out comes another xflop with nothing and everyone is surprised?

cant speak for jaffe but anyone that bought an xbox deserves this. You knew what you were getting into. If you got an xflop series x AND you bought an xflop x then you’re fucking retarded and need to give full authority of your bank account over to someone more responsible

11 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Guy is a drunk moron, he probably did something much more than this, something including personal contact for this to happen.

Being honest though, it's the type of shit that Phil Spencer really needs to be hearing right now.  This whole thing absolutely has been a complete failure by the management team, which Phil is responsible for.  Releasing a next gen console without any new game or games to show off the hardware is a failure of management.  I know you know it, and Phil needs to stop hearing "it's ok.. stuff is coming"  ... he needs to hear that it's fucking ridiculous that there's nothing NOW.

Which also ties into what Cooke said just above..

38 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

It feels like another half step generation without new games to show it off. 

It does.  Completely on MS' side... it feels like a One X upgrade cycle again.. and on PS5 it's *better* but still feels like the overwhelming majority of everything is cross gen evolution.

I know the good shit from both is coming... tools and games with engines actually designed around the hardware ala UE5.... but right now it feels incremental.  Sony's got a good first year coming up if all their stuff pans out.. which I'm almost certain it wont.. but MS.. we don't know anything about their first year, other than Halo is coming.

I was really hoping/thinking that MS should be having an event to show off gameplay builds/trailers of upcoming games like Hellblade 2, and The Initiative's Perfect Dark game.  They really need some next gen stuff just to show their audience that good shit is coming, imo.

21 hours ago, Remij said:

Being honest though, it's the type of shit that Phil Spencer really needs to be hearing right now.  This whole thing absolutely has been a complete failure by the management team, which Phil is responsible for. 

That's been the case for the past 5 years. It's not like this is something new. Xbox has been abysmal under Phil, XBX was a disastrous flop with no games too, and outside of a first year fart or two xbox one as a whole was just a miserable flop with nothing going for it.