Cyberpunk 2077 First look at Series X and One X gameplay

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

don't even need to look to know. does it function? good enough.  stuck on last gen like Aza said tho. 

I just realized that I bought a PS4 for this game. 

Oops read it wrong. FUCK MS AND THEIR SHITTY HARDLY DIFFERENT CONSOLE NAMES

notice in the last gen version, when they get into the car and start driving, they keep the car at a slow speed.  and when they used that electrical grenade in the hallway, the framerate chugged. I got a feeling the last-gen versions are just going to be struggling to keep 30fps.

next-gen version looks a little bit better, but the amount of NPCs is still quite low. It seems like its a combination of ray-tracing reflection, but there was still alot of screenspace reflections in that busy alleyway near the end of the video.

it seems strange that they controlled the main character very slowly throughout most of those areas.

also, an NPC doesn't have a neck at 6:20 in the video. this game is probably coming in hot.

Edited by jehurey
39 minutes ago, jehurey said:

notice in the last gen version, when they get into the car and start driving, they keep the car at a slow speed.  and when they used that electrical grenade in the hallway, the framerate chugged. I got a feeling the last-gen versions are just going to be struggling to keep 30fps.

next-gen version looks a little bit better, but the amount of NPCs is still quite low. It seems like its a combination of ray-tracing reflection, but there was still alot of screenspace reflections in that busy alleyway near the end of the video.

it seems strange that they controlled the main character very slowly throughout most of those areas.

also, an NPC doesn't have a neck at 6:20 in the video. this game is probably coming in hot.

I noticed this game isn't on Switch :cruise: 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I notice that you're crying like a Bitch:cruise:

I didn't have to run out and buy 2 new systems to play a couple games this year... like you... if you ever even play Demon's Souls :mj: 

Pretty clear that you're mad about that... because this game isn't on Switch.... but hey, maybe there will be a cloud streaming version? :cruise: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

I didn't have to run out and buy 2 new systems to play a couple games this year...

No, you run out and buy PC parts...............and then wait for years for games that don't come.

Which is much more pathetic. And we can clearly see that it makes you into a bitter bitch.:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

No, you run out and buy PC parts...............and then wait for years for games that don't come.

Which is much more pathetic. And we can clearly see that it makes you into a bitter bitch.:tom:

No... I play PC games... and games just keep coming out.

You're the one buying 3 systems because your main system doesn't get any games... and even if it did, they'd run and look like shit :rofl: 

Funny thing is that you BARELY played your PS4... and you'll barely play your PS5 too.. :cruise: 

Just now, jehurey said:

No you play Xbox ports.

And then wait for Sony and Nintendo ports that never come.:tom:

Yea, I can play those too...

and nobody waits for Nintendo games... those games get PC versions whether Nintendo likes it or not... and I know that makes you SO mad...

Watch as you now demonstrate how MAD that makes you :hehe: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea, I can play those too...

and nobody waits for Nintendo games... those games get PC versions whether Nintendo likes it or not... and I know that makes you SO mad...

Watch as you now demonstrate how MAD that makes you :hehe: 

LOL he just ran away to another topic. And just demonstrated how mad he currently is.