AC: Valhalla the biggest AC launch in history

That's crazy that it's Ubi's biggest PC launch ever.  Epic Game Store and Ubisoft Connect is working out well for them.

It proves that Steam doesn't need to be the only place in town.  They're also making more money off of every sale this way too.

Good stuff though.  It's kinda surprising that after so many games, they still continue to sell like they do.

I’m always just confused what people see in this series and how it’s breaking records every time. I played 1,2 and hated them. Then played black flag and hated that too.

I thought ubi did a great job improving series like far cry with 5 and watch dogs with 2, but assassins creed, it’s like every single game just honestly sucks. 

30 minutes ago, Delita said:

I’m always just confused what people see in this series and how it’s breaking records every time. I played 1,2 and hated them. Then played black flag and hated that too.

I thought ubi did a great job improving series like far cry with 5 and watch dogs with 2, but assassins creed, it’s like every single game just honestly sucks. 

To be fair they went back to the drawing board with Origins, and turned the series into more of a action RPG. But after sinking 100 hours into that and Odyssey (the game after) im not sure I want another 40-50 hours of that same formula.

That said I think the open worlds in those last 2 games are pretty incredible honestly. The scale, detail, and variety in the settings are on a whole different level compared to the average open world game.