Has turned into fuedal shogun nazi times.

as much as  like Japanese shit, this shit's not funny.  Y'all let the rodent chimp run around derailing threads and trolling people, but the second he gets any thing back y'all wanna coddle the baby.   GD has turned into a furher. and Ike's a pup sheitsnickle in training.  Wish y'all luck, but I don't see me supporting this shit much longer.

More than likely this gets deleted, and I get another ban. But if you're reading this, have fun eating Chimp's fecal matter.  

• Sad 1

I have no idea what your talking about because I barely post here anymore but I vote Kokujin and Pimp just get it all out in a thread, no mods, no rules (apart from doxxing duck that shit), nobody else chiming in, just one big verbal beat down to see who comes out on top. 

Go. 

26 minutes ago, Cell said:

I have no idea what your talking about because I barely post here anymore but I vote Kokujin and Pimp just get it all out in a thread, no mods, no rules (apart from doxxing duck that shit), nobody else chiming in, just one big verbal beat down to see who comes out on top. 

Go. 

Let's do it

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol This motherfucker merged feudal Japan and Nazi Germany because he got a couple of sentences deleted from Chatbox? That's a bit heavy handed. 

the funny part is that i didn't even delete his stuff :D this nikka so cracked out, he's getting his whites mixed up. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol This motherfucker merged feudal Japan and Nazi Germany because he got a couple of sentences deleted from Chatbox? That's a bit heavy handed. 

What do you expect?

He is always crying about something and even then he will boast to everyone that he knows "japanese" :tom:

You have been told multiple times not to use 'nigga' or 'chimp' when insulting people. Even after those warnings you have had dozens of chatbox messages deleted and posts hidden because you continue to use them to insult people. You also derailed two threads within the last 11 days posting racebait and political non-sense, neither of which resulted in a ban just your posts getting hidden. 

But yeah, GD and Ike are the problem. 🙄

47 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Drugs are bad mmmmmkay

koko dude sucked dick once and it turned him super gay :kaz: 

Edited by kazi
  • dead 2