Has turned into fuedal shogun nazi times.

8 hours ago, -GD-X said:

the funny part is that i didn't even delete his stuff :D this nikka so cracked out, he's getting his whites mixed up. 

you must be on drugs because YOU know the ban history.  Chimp's fucking retarded he has an excuse but you and Ike know I've been banned TWICE in less than a week, over dumb shit that would fly before. and over shit runny pampers does every day here. are you guys seriously fucking scared of him? do you just beg to suck his e-cock for validation? like seriously wtf is it? cool , he's pompous and good at talkig shit. So what? You realize you can create your own reality. Y'all no spine nor backbone. That pos rodent would've been banned ridiculed jimbo treated in my forum long ago.  He knows exactly when to tuck his tail and play nice too.  GD you sad. Ike, *shrugs* dude's easy to make enemies in an attempt to make friends. 

• NPC 1
18 minutes ago, kokujin said:

you must be on drugs because YOU know the ban history.  Chimp's fucking retarded he has an excuse but you and Ike know I've been banned TWICE in less than a week, over dumb shit that would fly before. and over shit runny pampers does every day here. are you guys seriously fucking scared of him? do you just beg to suck his e-cock for validation? like seriously wtf is it? cool , he's pompous and good at talkig shit. So what? You realize you can create your own reality. Y'all no spine nor backbone. That pos rodent would've been banned ridiculed jimbo treated in my forum long ago.  He knows exactly when to tuck his tail and play nice too.  GD you sad. Ike, *shrugs* dude's easy to make enemies in an attempt to make friends. 

C0464643-Teenage_Down_Syndrome_girl_laug

8 hours ago, kokujin said:

You need rehab lol