Cyberpunk 2077 Updated System Requirements (Yellow background trigger warning)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hermits a few years ago: 'wow, check out this $600 PC that blows away consoles!'   Hermits now: 'Your $1200 PC sux newb. Should have refinanced your house and spent $252589 instead.'  

Getting for PS5. PC gaming is overrated and overpriced.

lmao consoles. Choose between Ray Tracing or 60fps for 8 years. Enjoy the bottom of the barrel, twinblade; it'll match your intellect

1 hour ago, kazi said:

yo twinb everyone ITT telling you why your pc sucks and you try to dismiss it and find excuses. :cosby2:   no wonder you are a trump supporter...

How does a $1200 PC suck? How is it already dated at the very beginning of this new gen, when all the parts are from 2019/2020?

I'd go as far as to call modern PC gaming a glorified scam. These companies are charging an arm and a leg for components that are being included in far less expensive consoles.....

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

How does a $1200 PC suck? How is it already dated at the very beginning of this new gen, when all the parts are from 2019/2020?

I'd go as far as to call modern PC gaming a glorified scam. These companies are charging an arm and a leg for components that are being included in far less expensive consoles.....

framerate and resolution cost alot of processing power, which means it costs alot of money.

i mean, if you don't dismissing that, then I'm sure they can get Cyberpunk running on the Switch at 360p.

11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Price doesn't matter when you splurged on parts you don't even need. Hot Sauce went through this. You went overboard on the NvME, PSU, and RAM when that money could've went towards a better video card. Literally the most important part of a PC build.

Edited by Pat McCrotch
  • Upvote 1

You bought 32gb of ram at 3600 while amd is efficient and doesn’t utilize past 3200mhz. You bought an overpriced motherboard and clearly aren’t over clocking. Overkill on psu. Could have cut half the cost on storage if you’re on a budget. I can spend $2000 on a pc build and if I have a shitty gpu. Guess what? It’ll output shitty performance. This is on you and is your fault. Start owning up to your own wrong doings instead of blaming others or other things. 

24 minutes ago, nitric said:

You bought 32gb of ram at 3600 while amd is efficient and doesn’t utilize past 3200mhz. You bought an overpriced motherboard and clearly aren’t over clocking. Overkill on psu. Could have cut half the cost on storage if you’re on a budget. I can spend $2000 on a pc build and if I have a shitty gpu. Guess what? It’ll output shitty performance. This is on you and is your fault. Start owning up to your own wrong doings instead of blaming others or other things. 

The difference between 3200 and 3600 MHz was so small there was no reason not to go for the 3600. The motherboard wasn’t overpriced, it was one of the most popular ones when it came to price/performance. The PSU isn’t overkill, all of the 3xxxx series gpus recommend a 750w at the very least. 

The fact of the matter is that you have to spend at least $1500 just to keep up with consoles, which is just sad and puts into perspective just how much of an afterthought pc gaming is nowadays.

Dude I just told you AMD cpus specially yours don’t use ram efficiently past 3200mhz yet. Do you selectively read? You don’t get any performance gains whatsoever. You probably sorted the pc parts on Newegg by popularity and built your PC and now complaining that it’s not performing like a $3000 build 

Edited by nitric
Just now, DynamiteCop said:

Shop around, excel in both. 

He’s on a budget. Are you dumb? He literally spent money on high end parts and skimped on the most critical part about gaming in a gpu and is crying that his pc can’t run games on high. Both of you are equally dumb. 

1 minute ago, ChupacabraIII said:

good 3200mhz ram > average 3600mhz ram. that video is stupid without explaining methodology or brand or anything.

The video is stupid? It shows right on the thumbnail of the video that it's Trident Z... Are you fucking brain dead or just blind?

1 minute ago, nitric said:

He’s on a budget. Are you dumb? He literally spent money on high end parts and skimped on the most critical part about gaming in a gpu and is crying that his pc can’t run games on high. Both of you are equally dumb. 

Neat, shop around and get the best of both worlds. Do none of you mongoloids know how to shop?

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

The video is stupid? It shows right on the thumbnail of the video that it's Trident Z... Are you fucking brain dead or just blind?

Neat, shop around and get the best of both worlds. Do none of you mongoloids know how to shop?

I have a high end gaming system. I’m not the one complaining. It’s your fellow retard. He didn’t shop around. That’s what the point of this discussion is. Did getting skullfucked on neogaf mess with your head or something? 

Just now, nitric said:

I have a high end gaming system. I’m not the one complaining. It’s your fellow retard. He didn’t shop around. That’s what the point of this discussion is. Did getting skullfucked on neogaf mess with your head or something? 

You said something wrong, I corrected you. You don't need to get all bent out of shape because you stupidly exclaimed there's no benefit with Zen beyond 3200Mhz when there very clearly is. 

59 minutes ago, nitric said:

You bought 32gb of ram at 3600 while amd is efficient and doesn’t utilize past 3200mhz.

Wrong. Next. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You said something wrong, I corrected you. You don't need to get all bent out of shape because you stupidly exclaimed there's no benefit with Zen beyond 3200Mhz when there very clearly is. 

Wrong. Next. 

So you posted a video comparing CL15 3200 to a CL16 3600and trying to prove me wrong.  Lmfao doesn’t pertain to what I said. Nice try though. Stick to Xbox