Cyberpunk 2077 Updated System Requirements (Yellow background trigger warning)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hermits a few years ago: 'wow, check out this $600 PC that blows away consoles!'   Hermits now: 'Your $1200 PC sux newb. Should have refinanced your house and spent $252589 instead.'  

Getting for PS5. PC gaming is overrated and overpriced.

lmao consoles. Choose between Ray Tracing or 60fps for 8 years. Enjoy the bottom of the barrel, twinblade; it'll match your intellect

12 minutes ago, nitric said:

I have a high end gaming system. I’m not the one complaining. It’s your fellow retard. He didn’t shop around. That’s what the point of this discussion is. Did getting skullfucked on neogaf mess with your head or something? 

Why do you act like this is the first PC i've ever built? I know what im talking about, PC gaming is a money pit that has little to give in return nowadays. Just because you're ok with spending $2K+ just to match console settings doesn't mean other people are. I've seriously gamed on PC for almost 2 decades now and I remember what it was like to get your money's worth, and to actually see increased performance and graphical bells and whistles that were simply not possible on consoles. The platform is nothing like it used to be.

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Twinblade blaming others for his stupid decisions 😂

ikr? :D  

i love how he blames the PC hardware market for luring him into buying overpriced bullshit and saving on the fucking GRAPHICS CARD.

It doesn't even make any sense at all. :kaz: 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, ChupacabraIII said:

anyway, Twinblade could have spent 200 dollars more and got this

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/ChupacabraIII/saved/#view=GGfQ6h

:tom:

1. The 3070 isn't enough for 4K with ray tracing. Its not future proof and consoles would pull far ahead

2. Did you seriously think a gen 3 ssd with 256gb of storage would be sufficient? You couldn't install more than 2 games on that thing and it would be slow af overall. The SSDs in the new consoles shit all over that.

So I would be out an additional $200 and the PC would still be lagging behind consoles. Nice try but you sure missed the mark :D 

28 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

1. The 3070 isn't enough for 4K with ray tracing. Its not future proof and consoles would pull far ahead

2. Did you seriously think a gen 3 ssd with 256gb of storage would be sufficient? You couldn't install more than 2 games on that thing and it would be slow af overall. The SSDs in the new consoles shit all over that.

So I would be out an additional $200 and the PC would still be lagging behind consoles. Nice try but you sure missed the mark :D 

You think consoles are going to pull far ahead of a 3070... and that's WITH ray-tracing?  

:lawl: 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Remij said:

You think consoles are going to pull far ahead of a 3070... and that's WITH ray-tracing?  

:lawl: 

performance-3840-2160.png

Brand new $500 and $700 cards are struggling with AC Vahalla while consoles are running them at 60FPS without breaking a sweat. This overpriced hardware is already outdated. Even the 3090 can't reach 60 FPS and thats a ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED dollar video card.

Do you know how ridiculous you guys sound when you continue to defend this? You are paying thousands for equipment that can barely match console settings. Its not even possible to build a futureproof PC anymore that exceeds their capabilities.

PCs used to be at the forefront of technological strides and improvements, now its consoles that are pushing tech further and making better use of it. The earlier you all admit that the better.

1 hour ago, kazi said:

You think consoles run the same graphical settings like on a maxed out PC? :cosby2:   

Why are you ignoring all the side by side comparisons? The times when multiplats looked significantly better on PC are over. There is practically NO difference anymore, even on the highest settings. You guys are continuing to ignore the facts to try and justify your overpriced and underdelivering rigs.

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Why are you ignoring all the side by side comparisons? The times when multiplats looked significantly better on PC are over. There is practically NO difference anymore, even on the highest settings. You guys are continuing to ignore the facts to try and justify your overpriced and underdelivering rigs.

You're the one that spent $1200+ on a "gaming" rig that can't run current games on med-high lol.

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, nitric said:

You're the one that spent $1200+ on a "gaming" rig that can't run current games on med-high lol.

All I did was try to keep within the same price range that i've ALWAYS been within after building PCs for 15 years, while also trying to make sure that I was keeping up with consoles and the latest technology. You're either continuing to miss the point or you're choosing to be ignorant.

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

All I did was try to keep within the same price range that i've ALWAYS been within after building PCs for 15 years, while also trying to make sure that I was keeping up with consoles and the latest technology. You're either continuing to miss the point or you're choosing to be ignorant.

Dude, you purchased a medium range PC and are upset it doesn't run games on high. Who is being ignorant again?