Cyberpunk 2077 Updated System Requirements (Yellow background trigger warning)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hermits a few years ago: 'wow, check out this $600 PC that blows away consoles!'   Hermits now: 'Your $1200 PC sux newb. Should have refinanced your house and spent $252589 instead.'  

Getting for PS5. PC gaming is overrated and overpriced.

lmao consoles. Choose between Ray Tracing or 60fps for 8 years. Enjoy the bottom of the barrel, twinblade; it'll match your intellect

19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Hermits a few years ago: 'wow, check out this $600 PC that blows away consoles!'

Hermits now: 'Your $1200 PC sux newb. Should have refinanced your house and spent $252589 instead.'

Thats the 'evolution' of PC gaming in a nutshell. Nothing else really needs to be said.

Hey moron, for the last time. You skimped on the most important part of a gaming build. You made a mistake or are ignorant or both. I'll go with both.

Edited by nitric
20 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

It's not even a medium range PC. Twinblade's PC is great, the GPU is just a low end GPU from almost 2 years ago.

That's the general consensus. Overall it's a medium range build BECAUSE of his low end GPU. He literally does not understand. A 3070 swap would make this a high end build.

18 minutes ago, nitric said:

Hey moron, for the last time. You skimped on the most important part of a gaming build. You made a mistake or are ignorant or both. I'll go with both.

Except i'd end up spending almost double what I spent on my last build if I went with the 3070 (which isn't even high end if you look at the benchmarks).

....and that lasted almost the entire gen. Its kind of baffling that you're still failing to pick up on the extremely logical argument im making.

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Except i'd end up spending almost double what I spent on my last build if I went with the 3070 (which isn't even high end if you look at the benchmarks).

....and that lasted almost the entire gen. Its kind of baffling that you're still failing to pick up on the extremely logical argument im making.

Replace the current GPU of the PS5 and XSX with your GPU, what happens? Simple question with a simple answer. Go.