Did Series X even come out?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They did say it was the quietest Xbox yet. So quiet no one noticed it’s release 

Another $500 to play ye olde games 

notice how the resurgence of green names in the weeks leading up to next gen,  just dropped off the face of the earth again

Posted Images

I got a series X. It doesn’t make a sound and its form factor is less obnoxious than pS5’s. But like PS5, you really have to make sure the exhaust air isn’t boxed in, since it’s hot! Both systems feel extremely cool, though. The games look great on it. I’ve played ori 2, fh4 and gears 5. But none of them stack up to Mikes Morales or Demon’s Souls, in terms of “next gen” visuals. Also, the dualsense has spoiled me. I’d say Astrobot is the most next gen game I’ve played. Long term, I think the series X will be great and I can’t wait to play a new Forza on it. 

6 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Where are all the lemmings that were shilling this garbage the past few weeks/months? where were the people jumping on the bandwagon? systemwars seems strangely quiet :kaz:

They're punk asses who are too chicken shit to take the heat. 

Once there is one sliver of good Xbox news they will crawl out their caves and spam the board with Xbox propaganda 

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

jack nicholson laughing GIF

Another $500 to play ye olde games 

I'm playing new, old that I never played which now top out at their peak rendering parameters, and older games which have been ported and optimized for the new console.

You fags clearly aren't gamers. You have 45 hours of content from new* games to choose from and nothing on the near future horizon. You're fucking bullshitters, most of you will get maybe one or two of the new offerings and will be mixing those up with older games in your backlog. 

You're not fooling anybody. 

Edited by DynamiteCop

to be fair PS5's launch wasn't quite as impactful as I'd hoped it would be. Demon's Souls is fine and all, but its a graphical overhaul and not much else. Nobody is even really talking about it anymore, despite how much discussion the original garnered during its release.

Both systems need some exclusives that scream next gen and not just when it comes to visuals but physics, design, scale, etc.

39 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I'm playing new, old that I never played which now top out at their peak rendering parameters, and older games which have been ported and optimized for the new console.

You fags clearly aren't gamers. You have 45 hours of content from new* games to choose from and nothing on the near future horizon. You're fucking bullshitters, most of you will get maybe one or two of the new offerings and will be mixing those up with older games in your backlog. 

You're not fooling anybody. 

So you ignored these games for years but now all of a sudden you decide you want to go back and play them?

Just admit it - you're playing them now because there's nothing else to play on your shiny new xflop. You don't have a choice.

There's nothing wrong with replaying older games on a new console. Of course there are going to be dry spells in the early days. The difference is that you have nothing BUT old games, not only that but this is the second time you've been conned like this. You all hyped up xbox one x back in 2017 and what happened? you all ended up going back to year old ports. so $500 for xbox one x just to play old games, $500 for xbox series x just to once again play old games.

You haven't had new games worth a damn in around a decade on xbox. Its just $500 for whatever new piece of shit microsoft is throwing at you and you dont have a fucking thing to play on any of them, somehow lemshits are so retarded they can't see how they're being robbed in broad daylight.

Should have just got them on PC years ago and you could have upped the resolution yourself lmao

• Haha 2