Did Series X even come out?

5 hours ago, TLHBO said:

So you ignored these games for years but now all of a sudden you decide you want to go back and play them?

Just admit it - you're playing them now because there's nothing else to play on your shiny new xflop. You don't have a choice.

There's nothing wrong with replaying older games on a new console. Of course there are going to be dry spells in the early days. The difference is that you have nothing BUT old games, not only that but this is the second time you've been conned like this. You all hyped up xbox one x back in 2017 and what happened? you all ended up going back to year old ports. so $500 for xbox one x just to play old games, $500 for xbox series x just to once again play old games.

You haven't had new games worth a damn in around a decade on xbox. Its just $500 for whatever new piece of shit microsoft is throwing at you and you dont have a fucking thing to play on any of them, somehow lemshits are so retarded they can't see how they're being robbed in broad daylight.

Should have just got them on PC years ago and you could have upped the resolution yourself lmao

I have thousands of games, I have dozens of consoles, I have VR, two PC's etc. My time is spread thin for gaming on a single platform, I come, I go, I play this, I don't play that and so on and so forth. 

I've had Mafia Definitive Edition and Tony Hawk 1 & 2, and have had them since they came out and haven't played them yet. I've had Mortal Kombat 11 for a year, Titanfall 2 for two years, never got an opportunity to play them, and this invigorated the want to load them up. 

There's multiple "next-gen" games, I have several, I just don't limit myself to them, there's too much out there to play, and too much I already own which I haven't had an opportunity to mess with yet.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They did say it was the quietest Xbox yet. So quiet no one noticed it’s release 

Another $500 to play ye olde games 

notice how the resurgence of green names in the weeks leading up to next gen,  just dropped off the face of the earth again

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

I have thousands of games, I have dozens of consoles, I have VR, two PC's etc. My time is spread thin for gaming on a single platform, I come, I go, I play this, I don't play that and so on and so forth. 

I've had Mafia Definitive Edition and Tony Hawk 1 & 2, and have had them since they came out and haven't played them yet. I've had Mortal Kombat 11 for a year, Titanfall 2 for two years, never got an opportunity to play them, and this invigorated the want to load them up. 

There's multiple "next-gen" games, I have several, I just don't limit myself to them, there's too much out there to play, and too much I already own which I haven't had an opportunity to mess with yet.

"I have thousands of games, I have dozens of consoles, I have VR, two PC's etc. My time is spread thin for gaming on a single platform, I come, I go, I play this, I don't play that and so on and so forth. "

In other words "it doesn't matter if xbox has no games as I have other platforms to entertain me during the next 7 year drought". Which just proves xbox is not a viable system and it is not a platform for gamers. I'd say it was in the Nintendo position where its only good for the odd exclusive every year or so......but xbox doesn thave good exclusives :D hell it doesn't have exclusives at all

"I've had Mafia Definitive Edition and Tony Hawk 1 & 2, and have had them since they came out and haven't played them yet. I've had Mortal Kombat 11 for a year, Titanfall 2 for two years, never got an opportunity to play them, and this invigorated the want to load them up."

Yes you've had these games for years and they haven't grabbed your interest enough to play them. Now however you find yourself in a position with a new console but nothing to play on it so you're forced to go back to the B tier games, you ones you previously passed up on. Once again you're only playing these because you have nothing else to play on your new $500 paperweight.

"there's too much out there to play"

Not on xbox there isn't deeno......not on xbox. :topo:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

"I have thousands of games, I have dozens of consoles, I have VR, two PC's etc. My time is spread thin for gaming on a single platform, I come, I go, I play this, I don't play that and so on and so forth. "

In other words "it doesn't matter if xbox has no games as I have other platforms to entertain me during the next 7 year drought". Which just proves xbox is not a viable system and it is not a platform for gamers. I'd say it was in the Nintendo position where its only good for the odd exclusive every year or so......but xbox doesn thave good exclusives :D hell it doesn't have exclusives at all

"I've had Mafia Definitive Edition and Tony Hawk 1 & 2, and have had them since they came out and haven't played them yet. I've had Mortal Kombat 11 for a year, Titanfall 2 for two years, never got an opportunity to play them, and this invigorated the want to load them up."

Yes you've had these games for years and they haven't grabbed your interest enough to play them. Now however you find yourself in a position with a new console but nothing to play on it so you're forced to go back to the B tier games, you ones you previously passed up on. Once again you're only playing these because you have nothing else to play on your new $500 paperweight.

"there's too much out there to play"

Not on xbox there isn't deeno......not on xbox. :topo:

Those games I haven't played are just as new to me as anything else, also they look just as good as anything out now agnostic of platform. 

You're reaching. 

33 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Those games I haven't played are just as new to me as anything else, also they look just as good as anything out now agnostic of platform. 

You're reaching. 

You keep avoiding the point.

Question: Are you going back to games released many years ago because you have nothing better to play on your new xbox? yes or no

Just now, TLHBO said:

You keep avoiding the point.

Question: Are you going back to games released many years ago because you have nothing better to play on your new xbox? yes or no

No, I tried Mortal Kombat because I saw it got an upgrade for Series X, and then I tried Titanfall 2 because I knew it was a 60 FPS title with dynamic resolution and wanted to see how it looked/performed. I ended up sticking around and playing them.  

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

No, I tried Mortal Kombat because I saw it got an upgrade for Series X, and then I tried Titanfall 2 because I knew it was a 60 FPS title with dynamic resolution and wanted to see how it looked/performed. I ended up sticking around and playing them.  

:grimaceleft:

Yeah because when a new console comes out I don't think of playing a shiny new game built from the ground up for it, I think of going back to a 4 year old game to see how the dynamic resolution holds up

You're playing them because xbox has nothing else. If you weren't playing these you wouldn't be playing your xbox.

3 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

:grimaceleft:

Yeah because when a new console comes out I don't think of playing a shiny new game built from the ground up for it, I think of going back to a 4 year old game to see how the dynamic resolution holds up

You're playing them because xbox has nothing else. If you weren't playing these you wouldn't be playing your xbox.

If you say so, but the fact of the matter is a lot of the later Xbox library is built future proofed. To add to this the console automatically adds 16x AF which goes a long way to better texture detail PLUS the system also adds HDR to games which never had it. 

So you've got better performance, higher resolutions, better texture filtering, and HDR which never existed prior. Why would you not want to engage in software which has all of these benefits? It's transformative, I don't care which side of this imaginary line a game released on, a game is a game. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

If you say so, but the fact of the matter is a lot of the later Xbox library is built future proofed. To add to this the console automatically adds 16x AF which goes a long way to better texture detail PLUS the system also adds HDR to games which never had it. 

So you've got better performance, higher resolutions, better texture filtering, and HDR which never existed prior. Why would you not want to engage in software which has all of these benefits? It's transformative, I don't care which side of this imaginary line a game released on, a game is a game. 

PC has allowed better performance and higher resolutions over time for years now :grimaceleft: 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Lmfao... look at DynamiteCop trying to convince himself that he always expected Series X to launch with nothing but BC games 🤣

Look at you in 2020 playing two generation old games at 30 FPS at 540 on a system that hasn't had a game in months and has nothing on the horizon. 

You're totally irrelevant. 

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

Look at you in 2020 playing two generation old games at 30 FPS at 540 on a system that hasn't had a game in months and has nothing on the horizon. 

You're totally irrelevant. 

I can guarantee that Switch has bad more AAAs, AAAes, AA, and AAes this year than the entire Xbox ecosystem this year :tom5:

So you're telling me you were hyping series X all this time to pay 500 to play only BC games? 😂🤣

Just now, Goukosan said:

I can guarantee that Switch has bad more AAAs, AAAes, AA, and AAes this year than the entire Xbox ecosystem this year :tom5:

So you're telling me you were hyping series X all this time to pay 500 to play only BC games? 😂🤣

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

None of these are Xbox One games. 

20201121_190959.jpg

:fella: