Dirt 5 analysis (XSS goes as low as 570p)

Just now, Remij said:

And it's exactly how ridiculous and desperate your posts are... that I never will show you... despite clearly showing you that at any point I could 

No, you can't.

because you haven't played any PS4 games since 2014.  I didn't say anything about you keeping old stuff that you clearly haven't played.

You demand that people prove things to you through their gaming profiles.

So you know exactly how to prove my claim wrong.

And you've been avoiding it for almost an entire year now.

Its not up for debate that you've lost this argument repeatedly already.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

holy fuck

Nah it's not a bug and it's not the Series X hardware.    It's the Series S hardware holding back the series X.    3rd party Developers aren't wasting resources to fully optimize for Both Xbox S and X

The bug is series S 🤣

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you can't.

because you haven't played any PS4 games since 2014.  I didn't say anything about you keeping old stuff that you clearly haven't played.

You demand that people prove things to you through their gaming profiles.

So you know exactly how to prove my claim wrong.

And you've been avoiding it for almost an entire year now.

Its not up for debate that you've lost this argument repeatedly already.

Nope... sorry.

The only thing you can prove about your claim... because it's your CLAIM... is that I haven't played that profile since 2014.

Now while you repeatedly do that... I just proved that I have the console and the game...  When GoW released, I made a thread about getting the game.. and having to get a Pro as well.

Now here's the kicker Jehurey... you're THE ONLY ONE... who would think that I'd buy GoW... in 2018.... and not have played it... and at a time FAR BEFORE YOU'D EVER SEEN MY OLD PROFILE... that I would make up buying it, my PS4 breaking, and having to buy a Pro just to be able to play the game.. :drake: 

You're not getting my new profile... despite trying so hard.  The sheer mental gymnastics you're trying to jump through to claim that I haven't played the game... despite buying it at launch... which you claim I'm waiting desperately for PC versions of these games... since I apparently haven't played them...makes it all the more hilarious. :rofls: 

Meanwhile I can keep ragging on you about YOUR profile... because you've never made any claim to the contrary about having a new one. :hest: 

Edited by Remij
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope... sorry.

Nope sorry for you.

The very thing that you demand of others...............you can't provide to defend your own claim.

Therefore you lost.

Its not hard, its quite simple.

And I love how you don't understand that the more you RUN AWAY...........the more I get enjoy you repeatedly losing.

And you are losing.

You have not played any PS4 games since 2014. Period.

I am right until YOU PROVE me wrong. Simple as that.

The sheer mental gymnastics you're trying to jump through to claim that I haven't played the game... despite buying it at launch...

Except I specifically point out the year 2014............so how am I doing mental gymnastic when I'm not contradicting your response of "buying it at launch".

Launch was 2013. I specifically said you haven't played it since 2014.

I'm not the one doing mental gymnastics. LOL

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Nope sorry for you.

The very thing that you demand of others...............you can't provide to defend your own claim.

Therefore you lost.

Its not hard, its quite simple.

And I love how you don't understand that the more you RUN AWAY...........the more I get enjoy you repeatedly losing.

And you are losing.

You have not played any PS4 games since 2014. Period.

I am right until YOU PROVE me wrong. Simple as that.

Nope. Sorry.

I did something better than prove what you wanted me to prove....  I proved to everyone else how fucking stupid you are... by showing them the mental gymnastics you're trying to do while ignoring the obvious :kaz: 

Just now, Remij said:

Nope. Sorry.

I did something better than prove what you wanted me to prove.... 

No you didn't.

You have not played PS4 games since 2014.

You have ALREADY ESTABLISHED what you demand of others to prove that they've played something.

And you are purposely not meeting your own standards.

I'll repeat again, because it wins the argument every time.

I am right..........until you prove me wrong.

Just now, jehurey said:

No you didn't.

You have not played PS4 games since 2014.

You have ALREADY ESTABLISHED what you demand of others to prove that they've played something.

And you are purposely not meeting your own standards.

I'll repeat again, because it wins the argument every time.

I am right..........until you prove me wrong.

I established how fucking retarded you are... and how much you're willing to ignore logic and probability, just to try to get me to post my new profile for you :hehe: 

Sorry dude... you're not getting it... and yet I'm going to continue to have a field day with yours... your ONLY one :mickeyj:

Just now, Remij said:

Sorry dude... you're not getting it.

and you're going to continue losing the argument.

You have not played any PS4 games since 2014.

Keep on typing more and more angry because its still going to end the same, every time.

I am right until you prove me wrong.

Do you think I want you to stop re-confirming you losing, over and over and over again.

Keep telling me I'm "not gonna get it".............I don't mind you waving the white flag.

I love how your own argument standards have completely owned you.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

and you're going to continue losing the argument.

Keep on typing more and more angry because its still going to end the same, every time.

Do you think I want you to stop re-confirming you losing, over and over and over again.

Keep telling me I'm "not gonna get it".............I don't mind you waving the white flag.

I love how your own argument standards have completely owned you.

Nope.

I haven't played games on that account since 2014.

You saying I've not played any PS4 games since 2014 is wrong, and I'm not giving you my profile just to prove you wrong.

I'm simply making you look retarded by still claiming it... despite me having bought GoW in 2018... having spoken about buying it and playing it in 2018... spoken about having to buy a PRO to continue to play that specific game as well... all in 2018... far before you got on this "you haven't played any PS4 games since 2014" bullshit you're on....

You see, I'm using LOGIC, PROBABILITY, and REASON against you to make you look stupid... all while NOT doing what you're asking me to do :blessed: 

Just now, Remij said:

Nope.

I haven't played games on that account since 2014.

No, you haven't played any PS4 games since 2014

And once again.

Don't get mad because I've won this argument with YOUR OWN STANDARDS.

Go bitch and whine..............to yourself.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, you haven't played any PS4 games since 2014

And once again.

Don't get mad because I've won this argument with YOUR OWN STANDARDS.

Go bitch and whine..............to yourself.

You can't even fully quote me....

because the parts where I'm making you look pathetic hurt too much... so just like you're doing with regards to LOGIC, PROBABILITY, and REASON... you're choosing to ignore it :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You can't even fully quote me....

you can't even stall and move this argument off to whatever tangent you are attempting properly.

Once again.

And I am right..........until you PROVE ME WRONG, and you've already established that you prove people with their gaming profiles.

Don't get angry because I just continue POPPING YOU IN YOUR MOUTH repeatedly with your own words.

22 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Series X is basically a sega Saturn version PS1 at this point. Saturn was more "powerful" and everything ran worse on it. 

Those were VASTLY different... these are just a bit different in ISA.