Would you play a remake of FF3/6

Yeah. 

I thought the FF7 remake was fine, I know some die hards didn’t like the changes to the story but the story was kinda trash in the first place so whatever. 

there’s considerably less damage they could do to 6 though assuming they kept it 3D. It would also be almost guaranteed to be completed in one entry too. I dunno if the octopath engine would be my first choice but I’m sure it would do. 

6 is also leagues better than 7 in the first place so it’s got that going for it. 

3 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

If they completely remade it with the Octopath engine? I'm replaying ff3 right now on my snes mini. Miss this game :love:

27 minutes ago, Ike said:

Absolutely, it’s the best game in the series and only second to Chrono Trigger for best rpg ever made. 

FF3 was already remade in that style. 

Yes I would... if they only touched the gfx and absolutely nothing else.  No changes to story, characters, items, battle system anything like that.  Just touch the visuals, and maybe add voice acting.  I would love that.

After FF7 Remake though... I never want them to remake/remaster anything again... fuck off with that shit :lul: 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The 7 remake was phenomenal, so absolutely.

Yeah I mean the only thing worse about the 7 remake was that it was only a quarter of the game and they added too much padding to compensate for that fact. The actual part they remade was way better than the original. 

it sucks that it was such a small portion of the game, but the reality is that Midgar was the most logical cut off point. 

Edited by Casual
4 minutes ago, Casual said:

What part was worse then? And I mean worse than the actual original game not the rose tinted glasses version in the imaginations of the people for who FF7 was their first jrpg. 

Literally everything was worse... besides Tifa.

FF7R for its time is far worse than FF7 was for its time :reg: 

10 minutes ago, Ike said:

This thread isn’t about FFVII. :reg: 

No, it's about FFVI. I said ONE of the most overhyped FF games. VI is definitely more hyped for no reason. nostalgia goggles on full power. :reg: 

9 hours ago, kazi said:

No, it's about FFVI. I said ONE of the most overhyped FF games. VI is definitely more hyped for no reason. nostalgia goggles on full power. :reg: 

No reason? :omglol:

Best characters, set pieces, music, and villain in the series. :geese: 

2 hours ago, Ike said:

No reason? :omglol:

Best characters, set pieces, music, and villain in the series. :geese: 

Like I said overhyped for no reason. :reg:   Only the characters stand out but everything else is standard FF. Kefka is one of the dumbest villains ever. :patpatpat:

I don't hate the game, but if you say FF7 is the only hyped game you are simply wrong. I hate the hype about both games, it's unnatural. 

All good rpgs including chrono trigger but nowhere best rpgs ever too. I know its your opinion but still. Ikey :-*