Confirmed: Xbox tools immature- big improvements coming. Apology thread

hilarious, this POS is routinely getting outpreformed in multiplats already, and it has no exclusives to showcase the console anyways.

if i bought a suckies X on the basis of 'superior multiplats' i'd be pretty pissed right now. looks like PS5 is punching above its weight, or it was simply engineered better. this TOOLS excuse is pathetic.

It's not like microsoft had an entire generation of sitting on the bench with no games to get this launch right, but here we are, they've fucked up again. immature hardware and of course, still no fucking games or exclusives in sight

TLHBR!:D

Just now, Bodycount V said:

hilarious, this POS is routinely getting outpreformed in multiplats already, and it has no exclusives to showcase the console anyways.

if i bought a suckies X on the basis of 'superior multiplats' i'd be pretty pissed right now. looks like PS5 is punching above its weight, or it was simply engineered better. this TOOLS excuse is pathetic.

It's not like microsoft had an entire generation of sitting on the bench with no games to get this launch right, but here we are, they've fucked up again. immature hardware and of course, still no fucking games or exclusives in sight

TLHBR!:D

PS5 isn't punching above its weight, its operating as intended given a sorted out and familiarized SDK. Xbox Series X is underperforming because it has the opposite going for it in terms of its toolset. 

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

PS5 isn't punching above its weight, its operating as intended given a sorted out and familiarized SDK. Xbox Series X is underperforming because it has the opposite going for it in terms of its toolset. 

It's always some excuse as to why Xbox doesn't deliver. 

You spent the last year and a half saying that PS5 wasn't ready and Sony was in trouble and needed to go back to the drawing table and Series X tools and development was sooooo far ahead. 

Now look at you... lmfao

....yeah, and the dualsense is also giving PS5 an advantage. SO we are in agreement that PS5 is destroying Xflop in multis, and actually has defining exclusive titles, all at launch, all amidst a pandemic yet somehow sony managed to get all of this done where as MS couldn't. And this after Sony firing on all cylinders with PS4, and MS being a benchwarmer for the past 5 years

even games that MS marketed, like Asses Bleed, are running better on PS5. :rofl: ANOTHER BOTCHED XFLOP LAUNCH!

It's a Phil Spencer launch all right. A lazy, half assed attempt with of course zero exclusives, still. 

This is just pathetic.

Edited by Bodycount V
  • dead 1
6 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO you fucking clown... yes... when SPEAKING TO MS he brought up how good their tools are :tom:  

What the fuck do you think he's going to say?  Well ackshually I'm having a really hard tiem because they aren't where they should be :lemming: 

Oh so MS made him say "I've never worked on a console launch, where while we are months away from release, the tools are this mature, this stable, this easy to work with"?

And now you're accusing him of lying?

Listen to yourself. Your whole damage control is falling apart, and now all you can do is call the source a liar. So sad :sabu:

Just now, Voidler said:

Oh so MS made him say "I've never worked on a console launch, where while we are months away from release, the tools are this mature, this stable, this easy to work with"?

Listen to yourself. Your whole damage control is falling apart, and now all you can do is call the source a liar. So sad :sabu:

:hest:  

He's talking it up... because he's talking to MS you stupid fuck :mj: 

9 minutes ago, Voidler said:

I love when people like Lemij give desperate excuses.

because its like them juggling a bunch of bullshit.........the more bullshit they juggling, the more that is going to fall back down on them.

Lemij just established one very, very, very, VEEEEEEEERY simple claim that is 100% guaranteed to come back and bite him in the ass.

"The developer is lying. The developer can't be trusted with what he is saying.":lemming:

Think about the myriad of ways that simple claim can be used against him in a future discussion.

I love moments like these, because they're just inviting you to make fun of them.

• aitch 1
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

We're now at the point where lemmings are saying a positive interview from a developer about Series X is a lie..... 😂

Its so fucking sad

The dev clearly predicted tools would be lemmings damage control in 6 months and decided to lie :kaz:

3 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Its so fucking sad

The dev clearly predicted tools would be lemmings damage control in 6 months and decided to lie :kaz:

DO you know what will happen if they tell the truth about the tools..............the REAL truth?

• 1 month later...

Microsoft is also completely lying about being able to develop for the X and scale the game down simply by switching it to 1080p. The power discrepancy between the two version is too high, so the Series S will always be the lead platform and hold the Series X down. This means that the vast majority of Xbox Series X games will be a port of the Series S version which I hypothesize will add additional overhead to the Series X which will reduce the Series X's full potential.

The PS5 exclusive games will be much more technically impressive than the Xbox Series games because the developers can take advantage of PS5's full capability during the initial design without having the Series S holding it back whereas multi platform games will be developed the for lowest common denominator which is the Series S and then graphical fidelity improvements will be added on top of it for the PS5 and Series X .

Microsoft did everyone a disservice this generation by introducing the Series S just like they did everyone a disservice last generation by giving us bad specs in order to accommodate Kinects last generation. Microsoft needs to do the right thing and discontinue the Series S and give everyone a refund or exchange, but they won't.