Rate my new purchase

banned/10

imagine if you lived in Canada, Semi-auto rifles are limited to 5 rounds for anything above .22LR which is limited to 10, AR's are now banned completely as of this year, handgun magazines limited to 10 rounds and every single one is classified as restricted and opens up a world of legal headaches to own, 3 training courses need to be completed, and the RCMP can come into your house whenever they want to check your handgun

anyways, too lazy to post my own pictures but pretty much exactly what i own

0g1vej8xmux41.jpg?width=2543&format=pjpg

Henry 45-70 sidegate model w/ skinner sights

GTetZXVJ5nVWsWnmZ0ujECZqa8j0EQtwhKO6Phjg

ruger 10/22 takedown OD green w/magpul backpacker, BX-trigger, extended mag release, tactical solutions bull barrel, primary arms red dot, magpul MS1 sling with QD swivels

next i'll get the glock-19 when the paperwork clears. then maybe a Benelli M4 if I can spare the $3000, shotguns are one of the only things they don't fuck with here as they get away with being duck hunting guns

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shut the fuck up with this tough guy bullshit, most home invaders are armed, they'd just shoot your dumbass.  

banned/10   imagine if you lived in Canada, Semi-auto rifles are limited to 5 rounds for anything above .22LR which is limited to 10, AR's are now banned completely as of this year, handgun

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...