Any Sheep playing Hyrule Warriors?

1 hour ago, Remij said:

lol the framerate tanks so hard in some cases.

How are you all liking the game? :wonder: 

Played it for about 30 mins so far.... not sure if it's a placebo but the retail version has much more enemies on screen than the demo. 

Not that the Demo was lacking in # enemies on screen, but that's the first thing I noticed after the day 1 patch. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

My gf got it. It's fun but split screen is rough. My ps4 came in so been messing around with that. Got GTA 5, GOW, and Horizon. HW is mindless fun. 

Yea I won't play split screen on it.  But the gameplay is fun for sure. 

12 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Yea I won't play split screen on it.  But the gameplay is fun for sure. 

It's doable, I haven't played a dynasty warriors game since PS2 but they always got more ire than they deserved. I don't know the Zelda lore but she digs it. Single player is nice looking and there is way more dialog than I expected. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's doable, I haven't played a dynasty warriors game since PS2 but they always got more ire than they deserved. I don't know the Zelda lore but she digs it. Single player is nice looking and there is way more dialog than I expected. 

This is billed as a "prequel" to the Breath of the Wild to show the war and events that preceeded that game as well as lead up to the full sequel (BOTW 2)  next year. 

So it's going to be story heavy + Zelda elements + Dynasty Warriors. 

Yeah I played the demo last night and it was fun. I normally don’t like the Dunasty Warriors but the ones based on existing franchises are entertaining once in a blue moon. 

I was impressed how faithful it is to BOTW. Didn’t really feel like a cheap cash in like I thought but fuck, going from PS5 to Hyrule Warriors took time to adjust. Dat resolution and frame rate :down: