So what's going to be my best option for Cyberpunk?

57 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL this... coming from the guy that said Series S was holding everything back.... with it's 4..... TFs......

is now saying that it's going to be 1440p and stable with one of the better looking games coming this year.. :hest: 

Twinky, you're so fucking dumb... and literally everyone has recently been telling you that right to your face...  take the hint for once :tom:  

You are the biggest ray tracing fanboy on this forum yet now you’re trying to convince someone to completely abandon it and go with the option that doesn’t have such a major graphical innovation.

....you are really doing a great job of making a fool of yourself.

Just now, Twinblade said:

You are the biggest ray tracing fanboy on this forum yet now you’re trying to convince someone to completely abandon it and go with the option that doesn’t have such a major graphical innovation.

....you are really doing a great job of making a fool of yourself.

Do we know the Series S is getting RT in CP2077?

We certainly know it wont be there for lauch.  Do you know what we DO know?  That Series S will only support the Xbox ONE S version of the game at launch.... so his very first experience with CP2077... will be without RT... with the profile of the worst console version.... :drake: 

Twinky, try to keep up.  I'm trying really hard here not to be a complete dick to you.

Just now, Twinblade said:

It’s not 2008 anymore buddy. A game pad is more comfortable and simply better overall for 90% of games.

And he can plug in his Nintendo Switch Pro controller and play with it on PC... or any other controller he wants :drake: 

12 minutes ago, Remij said:

Do we know the Series S is getting RT in CP2077?

We certainly know it wont be there for lauch.  Do you know what we DO know?  That Series S will only support the Xbox ONE S version of the game at launch.... so his very first experience with CP2077... will be without RT... with the profile of the worst console version.... :drake: 

Twinky, try to keep up.  I'm trying really hard here not to be a complete dick to you.

Nobody expected Watch Dogs Legion to have ray tracing on Series S, and it does. At least theres a chance of it being supported, which is more than can be said for the game on his PC.

You also haven't addressed the increased resolution. 2K is a noticeable improvement over 1080p, so I'd love to hear your spin on that drake.png

Remipee, try to keep up. Im trying really hard here not to be a complete dick to you.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nobody expected Watch Dogs Legion to have ray tracing on Series S, and it does. At least theres a chance of it being supported, which is more than can be said for the game on his PC.

You also haven't addressed the increased resolution. 2K is a noticeable improvement over 1080p, so I'd love to hear your spin on that drake.png

Remipee, try to keep up. Im trying really hard here not to be a complete dick to you.

You don't even know if the Series S will get it or not... and you don't even know what resolution the Series S will run at...:tom: 

And I already told your bitch ass that we know for a fact that it WONT support it at launch for sure.... so.... we can say that it wont support RT for either of the platforms he has :drake: 

Twinky, you're not keeping up... in fact... you're falling far behind.

I've got an idea for YOU though.... sell your PC.. and buy a Series X.  You'll definitely be happier... right? :mj: 

The PC version.  Your GTX 1060 will be able to play the game at high settings, and we know for a fact that the console versions will not have most of its graphical settings at high.

And the free patch for next-gen consoles will only help with having a stable 30fps. Your PC should be able to do 30fps without much issue.

4 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

doesnt 1060 6gb support RT now? i thought remij posted something about that. 

Yea it "supports" it... through fallback DXR drivers.  I'm not sure if Cyberpunk will though, as it may be limited to RTX only on the Nvidia side simply due to the fact that performance would not be satisfactory on GTX class cards.

rtx-vs-gtx-5-reflect-ao.jpg?resize=1014,

lol..

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

It’s not 2008 anymore buddy. A game pad is more comfortable and simply better overall for 90% of games.

what the fuck happened to you man :D  you gotta be the best troll on the internet. :salute: 

Series S i suppose, better graphics and performance than 99% of PCs, better controller than dumb KB&M Twitch controls, and quality of life features from the console. Although you are getting the worst console version possible, with the best being PS5, you should still enjoy it way more on your lesser console unit than on PC.

PC version will also have a ton of bugs and glitches, and probably run like ass anyways. Only game on PC if you're poor or retarded or both.

Edited by Bodycount V
4 hours ago, Bodycount V said:

Series S i suppose, better graphics and performance than 99% of PCs, better controller than dumb KB&M Twitch controls, and quality of life features from the console. Although you are getting the worst console version possible, with the best being PS5, you should still enjoy it way more on your lesser console unit than on PC.

PC version will also have a ton of bugs and glitches, and probably run like ass anyways. Only game on PC if you're poor or retarded or both.

And there you have it, the retard's take.