If you haven’t got a PS5 yet, you’re going to be in for a very very long wait.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Well at least you know they MAKE video cards for the PC.

Unlike those Playstation ports you're begging for.

Sony's already told you that they're bringing more games to PC.

It's like at this point your a child who refuses to listen and thinks sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming like an idiot will make it go away :hehe: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sony's already told you that they're bringing more games to PC.

It's like at this point your a child who refuses to listen and thinks sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming like an idiot will make it go away :hehe: 

No you're a child who hopes that Sony will fail like Phil Spencer and Xbox failed, because that's the best you can hope for.

That Sony falls down to Xbox's level of failure.

You've never seen or heard or read Jim Ryan actually say any such thing, so keep on dreaming.  If Horizon came to PC, then technically they've already fulfilled that obligation.

You're not getting day and date ports of new Playstation releases on PC. Its not gonna happen.

No amount of feigned confidence is going to help you against me. In fact, I enjoy you doing it.

No you're a child who hopes that Sony will fail like Phil Spencer and Xbox failed, because that's the best you can hope for.

That Sony falls down to Xbox's level of failure.

You've never seen or heard or read Jim Ryan actually say any such thing, so keep on dreaming.  If Horizon came to PC, then technically they've already fulfilled that obligation.

You're not getting day and date ports of new Playstation releases on PC. Its not gonna happen.

No amount of feigned confidence is going to help you against me. In fact, I enjoy you doing it.

I don't talk about Sony nearly as much as you talk about Phil Spencer... and you're trying to call me a child hoping X company fails? :mj: 

And no sweetie... those statements come directly from Sony.. and they come AFTER Horizon ZD's release on PC.  They are bringing MORE of their IP to PC... and that's from a CORPORATE REPORT.

It don't get more official than that.

Then of course.. there's the fact that I KNOW Bloodborne is coming to PC.  Just like I did Horizon... when you thought it was a PSNow only thing.

Basically Jehurey.... I have all the confidence in the world... and.... it REALLY doesn't matter what the fuck you think.. because it's happening :hest: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I don't talk about Sony nearly as much as you talk about Phil Spencer... and you're trying to call me a child hoping X company fails?

No, you do.

You also talk about me more than I talk about Phil Spencer.

And yes you are a child hoping that Sony fails..............because you ARE butthurt about Microsoft failing.

because you're a lemming fanboy.  This is why I always bring up Phil Spencer, because I'm simply poking at the ROOT of your butthurt.

I can keep on saying "Phil Spencer is a failure"

"Xbox is a turning into a third-party publisher"

And you guaranteed to melt down and lose your shit. I have a 100% success rate doing this. Or better yet......YOU have a 100% success rate doing that.

Edited by jehurey

No, you do.

You also talk about me more than I talk about Phil Spencer.

And yes you are a child hoping that Sony fails..............because you ARE butthurt about Microsoft failing.

because you're a lemming fanboy.  This is why I always bring up Phil Spencer, because I'm simply poking at the ROOT of your butthurt.

I can keep on saying "Phil Spencer is a failure"

"Xbox is a turning into a third-party publisher"

And you guaranteed to melt down and lose your shit. I have a 100% success rate doing this.

Sony is a 3rd party publisher... just like MS.

You hate Phil Spencer so much (for conning you and your brother into buying multiple Xbox this gen) that you get LEGIT MAD when I say that sentence.

You LITERALLY start throwing a tantrum explaining how it's not the same :tear2: and how it was because MS failed :tear2: and Sony isn't falling a low as MS did to release them day and date :tear2: 

LMAO you fucking pendehury.. I don't give a FLYING FUCK about that corny ass shit you clown :tom: 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

No, he's right. 

I have a better idea, give them only access to games that are intentionally broken.

Wanna play Gran Turismo with a Scalper version? Enjoy racing with hexagon tires. Play Apex? You always have fall damage? Battlefield? 1 out of 5 times you spawn on  C4. The last of us? You get The Laugh of Us version featuring Kevin Heart who plays as everyone...

37 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sony is a 3rd party publisher... just like MS.

Thanks for admitting the ROOT of your butthurt.

You wish this to be true so badly. Its hilarious.

no, they're not.

But keep pretending that they are, or they will be.  Its funny seeing you try.

Phil Spencer and Xbox failed.

Xbox is a third-party publisher.