Rate my purchase.

Oh yea, I saw this thread while I was on break at work but forgot to respond once I got home.

That's fuckin sick dude.  I wish I had your setup.  You're going a lot more serious with it than I ever have.

Let me know how everything is.  I may be looking for a new wheel once the Forza games come around.

On a semi-related note.. have you played Dirt 5 Mala?  I'm liking it quite a bit.. it's a fun arcade racer.. but currently doesn't support wheels on PC.  The good news is the next patch dropping this week or next week will add wheel support.  I can't wait to try it out with this game. :aitch: 

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh yea, I saw this thread while I was on break at work but forgot to respond once I got home.

That's fuckin sick dude.  I wish I had your setup.  You're going a lot more serious with it than I ever have.

Let me know how everything is.  I may be looking for a new wheel once the Forza games come around.

On a semi-related note.. have you played Dirt 5 Mala?  I'm liking it quite a bit.. it's a fun arcade racer.. but currently doesn't support wheels on PC.  The good news is the next patch dropping this week or next week will add wheel support.  I can't wait to try it out with this game. :aitch: 

Haven't tried Dirt 5 yet, and most likely I will try it when it supports steering wheels.

Currently, it only supports controllers.

Besides, I've been playing a lot of WRC 8 and that's the reason I got the WRC rim.

Logitech G29 was decent but too toylike compared to Fanatec gear.

The craziest thing though is that what I bought is not the most hardcore shit yet.

Direct Drive tech is the hottest thing for sim racers. It's like driving vintage sport cars from the 60s without power steering.

It even has a killswitch when shit gets too hot. You can easily break your arm if you are not careful.

2102727113_20201119_140037_1_1(1).gif

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Haven't tried Dirt 5 yet, and most likely I will try it when it supports steering wheels.

Currently, it only supports controllers.

Besides, I've been playing a lot of WRC 8 and that's the reason I got the WRC rim.

Logitech G29 was decent but too toylike compared to Fanatec gear.

The craziest thing though is that what I bought is not the most hardcore shit yet.

Direct Drive tech is the hottest thing for sim racers. It's like driving vintage sport cars from the 60s without power steering.

It even has a killswitch when shit gets too hot. You can easily break your arm if you are not careful.

2102727113_20201119_140037_1_1(1).gif

Yeah, that's what I have.. a G29.. and definitely agree that compared to the Fanatec stuff out there it feels toylike.

That's sick.  I'm definitely not THAT hardcore.

Be sure to take pics and stuff when you get it all set up.  I'd like to see it. :fblike: 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yeah, that's what I have.. a G29.. and definitely agree that compared to the Fanatec stuff out there it feels toylike.

That's sick.  I'm definitely not THAT hardcore.

Be sure to take pics and stuff when you get it all set up.  I'd like to see it. :fblike: 

I ordered today.

Maybe I will do a small video about it but I will definitely post my experience with it.

• Upvote 1
45 minutes ago, ChupacabraIII said:

mans spent 1200 bucks on a racing setup, but is looking into buying a gaming...laptop 

bruh

That idea is already out.
A coworker who is a big PC gamer told me is not a good idea to buy gaming laptops as they overheat.

But at least I am set for my next move, when I get a gaming PC.