Shermit Cooke is back

11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

kidtric is overreacting. My pc is pretty good outside of the video card. My 1660ti is about 14% worse than your 2060

Lol budget gamer :omglol:

• Geese 1
52 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

kidtric is overreacting. My pc is pretty good outside of the video card. My 1660ti is about 14% worse than your 2060

You two should see who can run cyberpunk better. If yours runs better you can perm me. And I’ll actually go through with my bet 😉

22 minutes ago, nitric said:

You two should see who can run cyberpunk better. If yours runs better you can perm me. And I’ll actually go through with my bet 😉

Well I'll make sure to underclock my gpu so he wins 😉

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

of course mine won't run it better. The GPU is the most important component for general gaming.

Imagine spending $1400 and fucking up your specs while Cocke is fucking around buying old used parts and can run games better than you :pavarotti:

• Haha 2
  • dead 1
4 minutes ago, nitric said:

Imagine spending $1400 and fucking up your specs while Cocke is fucking around buying old used parts and can run games better than you :pavarotti:

Sorry but I have better things to spend my money on than PC parts. Why the fuck would I spend $2000 on a overpriced rig when my $500 PS5 would run everything equally as good?

• NPC 1