Cyberpunk 2077 Playstation gameplay

31 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I thought there was an actual ps5 version, but it’s just the PS4 one running as a BC game :cosby2: guess I have no choice but to get this for PeeC

this was always the case, from the moment they announced how they were handling the next-gen versions.

do you have some sort of condition that results in selective consumption of information, or something?

all things considered, that PS4pro version seems rather okay. They're still driving slow in the city which makes me think that if you drive fast, it will have major pop-in. But its not that bad, and there's a decent amount of traffic on the roads.

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I thought there was an actual ps5 version, but it’s just the PS4 one running as a BC game :cosby2: guess I have no choice but to get this for PeeC

Of course... you just HAD to argue with me though in Cooke's thread.. :roll: 

Anyway LOL

p4p.png

pc.png

p4p2.png

pc2.png

Edited by Remij
Just now, Ike said:

That RTX is just :wow2:

Yea, it makes a pretty big difference.

I know the bad compression isn't helping things but it looks like the Pro could be rendering at just 1080p in CP2077.  All that skin shader detail is lost pretty much in the hands and colors just look off as well.