New trailer for The Medium

having just (attempted) to play Blair Witch i expect very little.

holy hell is blair witch awful. I know the movie is *literally* get lost in the woods:the film, but holy hell if the game isn't the exact same thing: GET LOST IN THE WOODS. and it isn't fun, at all. 

literally the same drab trees over and over, can barely tell where to go. there is no combat to speak of and the narrative is ass, the game is legitimately terrible 1-2/10 garbage.

if this is Bloober Team's style of horror expect nothing. the studio is amateur hour as fuck.

and i love the blair witch fils, all of them, yet the game sucks so much

no hope at all, not even for the definitive PS5 version. unless these guys pull a miracle i guess

I installed the blair witch, about to start it after I finish layer of fear 2 (its good but also sucks). 

the movie tho is hardly about getting lost in the woods. I even read a game review mocking people who liked the original movie. I don't need any of that, we know who hates it but I think it's a really good movie with a superb horror ending. Most horror movies can't pull this off. 

Edited by kazi
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, Twinblade said:

How is it that more people on this forum have played the shitty Blair witch game than the new amnesia. What is wrong with you guys.

I just played through amnesia the dark descent and a machine for pigs so i need a break and blair is free on egs. i wait til rebirth is free on egs :trump2:

also yea played an hour yesterday and the only good thing was the interaction with the dog. :kaz: 

Edited by kazi