So Jerry, did you get your PC yet?

Just now, Remij said:

Nope.  Sorry... not my fault you took my words the wrong way.

Sorry, little too late for projection. That's not working either.

Its hilarious how you have nothing, but you're still trying.

All because you're mad because we made fun of you waiting.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paycheck to paycheck builds

Bunkbedrey building fortresses with PC component boxes with his brother since they can't build a complete PC 

Jerry doesn't have a job.   He's scalping PS5s and PC parts on eBay to fund his new PC.   Ask him to post open-box photos of his GPU and case sitting on his ghetto desk with all th

Just now, jehurey said:

He's already setting his excuses when he inevitably fails
"LOL I barely even post here anyway"

I mean, you still gonna get banned . Better get your 10 hour long arguments about nothing in, you dumb fucking idiot :D

Just now, JonbX said:

I mean, you still gonna get banned . Better get your 10 hour long arguments about nothing in, you dumb fucking idiot :D

no, you're not doing anything.

Its becoming even more obvious since you're talking more shit than usual, and you're doing it now because you already know you won't be able to do it later.

Its hilarious when you're this predictable.

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry, little too late for projection. That's not working either.

Its hilarious how you have nothing, but you're still trying.

All because you're mad because we made fun of you waiting.

Nope.. I said what I said..  Not my fault you misinterpreted.  I do take responsibility in you turning into a bitch about it though... you've been a butthurt bitch in every conversation we have.. purposefully misinterpreting things when it suits you :cruise: 

Just now, jehurey said:

no, you're not doing anything.

Its becoming even more obvious since you're talking more shit than usual, and you're doing it now because you already know you won't be able to do it later.

Its hilarious when you're this predictable.

Think what you want bro but i cant wait to see your meltdown when you get the fucking BOOT LMFAO

Just now, Remij said:

Nope.. I said what I said

Nope, you retconned what you said.

And that does make it your fault.

Should've gotten it right the first time.

But...........you don't get things THE FIRST TIME, obviously.:tom:

You wait, for years it appears.

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Think what you want bro but i cant wait to see your meltdown when you get the fucking BOOT LMFAO

LOL he's even backpeddling like your average over-40 male who needs to start getting Low-T treatments.

That's probably be his excuse for why he couldn't afford getting a computer in time.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's even backpeddling like your average over-40 male who needs to start getting Low-T treatments.

That's probably be his excuse for why he couldn't afford getting a computer in time.

Im 39, we know your age, address, old car vin number etc.....quit wit the lies bro :D

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, you retconned what you said.

And that does make it your fault.

Should've gotten it right the first time.

But...........you don't get things THE FIRST TIME, obviously.:tom:

You wait, for years it appears.

Nope.  I'm not changing a single word I said...  which means it's YOU who misinterpreted.

It's ok Jerry... I don't blame you... when you're that butthurt you instantly want to try to make an argument about everything.  I get it... you do it a lot when it comes to me. 

I like that you're keeping up this conversation with me instead of building your computer and posting the pic/specs for Jon.

Just now, Remij said:

Nope.  I'm not changing a single word I said...

No, you did. You absolutely tried to change what you said.

And it didn't work.

Sorry, we already caught you. There's no point in making yourself look even dumber than you've already had.

If dude has his PC why isnt it built ? lmfao he doesnt know how :D :D

BUU BUU I CANTZ WAITZ THAT NPC SLIDER THAT NPC SLIDER THAT NPC SLIDER BURRR BURRR THAT NPC SLIDER ON MY OLED

Just now, bhytre said:

People with no PS5's and no completed PCs trying to claim ownage with said devices still sitting in depots and shipping containers :D

Povertywars :mj:

Sitting in depots?

What are you talking about. Are you still living in Soviet Russia or East Germany?:drake:

Just now, JonbX said:

If dude has his PC why isnt it built ? lmfao he doesnt know how :D :D

BUU BUU I CANTZ WAITZ THAT NPC SLIDER THAT NPC SLIDER THAT NPC SLIDER BURRR BURRR THAT NPC SLIDER ON MY OLED

LOL he's run off to a new argument.:drake:

Also sounds like projection since I already made fun of him for not being smart enough to build a PC a month ago.

Man, he is slow.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Sitting in depots?

What are you talking about. Are you still living in Soviet Russia or East Germany?:drake:

Call it what you want, but they're sitting everywhere but your bunkbed bedroom :rofls: