So Jerry, did you get your PC yet?

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paycheck to paycheck builds

Bunkbedrey building fortresses with PC component boxes with his brother since they can't build a complete PC 

Jerry doesn't have a job.   He's scalping PS5s and PC parts on eBay to fund his new PC.   Ask him to post open-box photos of his GPU and case sitting on his ghetto desk with all th

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

this place has gone quiet as fuck lately. how many people are banned? lol

Probably not anyone.  This place can't afford to ban people :tom: 

Really though... this shit is getting tired.

lol i guess we know which people didn't have anybody who loved them for thanksgiving today.

And jonb spent it being bitter and thinking about me.

Yeah, that's about right.

To answer his constipated-sounding question. I have all of my parts, I just have to build my PC, but I have all the parts that you need to beat.

Go spent the rest of December also thinking about me.

13 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

this place has gone quiet as fuck lately. how many people are banned? lol

No shit, I forgot my password a while back and tried to register with a new account and I never got the confirmation email back. I dont understand why the process isnt automated, no one is going to wait weeks to join this forum. 

I guess I should probably tell this issue to @Alphonse

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, bhytre said:

Paycheck to paycheck builds :rofls:

don't know what this guy is laughing about, since he can't even get the paycheck to begin with.:drake:

And they're aren't paycheck to paycheck builds, they're entirely reliant on new parts launch and being available. The last part was the new CPU, and newest high-speed SSD that just came out.

I even had a CPU back in August, but I returned it back once I knew that there was a new refresh coming.

LOL

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

don't know what this guy is laughing about, since he can't even get the paycheck to begin with.:drake:

And they're aren't paycheck to paycheck builds, they're entirely reliant on new parts launch and being available. The last part was the new CPU, and newest high-speed SSD that just came out.

I even had a CPU back in August, but I returned it back once I knew that there was a new refresh coming.

LOL

So basically.. you spent a lot of money...on stuff you haven't used yet for months... because this whole time you were waiting for newer better parts :hest:

"LOL I have had a cpu for months already"

"LOL I have had a 3090 since a month ago"

"LOL I finally have all my parts"

"LOL what is he laughing about...I just have to put it all together now"

:rofl:

Edited by Remij
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Remij said:

So basically.. you spent a lot of money...on stuff you haven't used yet for months... :hest:

"LOL I have had a cpu for months already"

"LOL I have had a 3090 since a month ago"

"LOL I finally have all my parts"

"LOL what is he laughing about...vi just have to put it all together now"

:rofl:

The oldest part is the motherboard, because that was in the summer and I wouldn't know if it would be sold out, so I went ahead and bought my motherboard.

I haven't had my CPU for months.............did you read my post properly?  I returned it back when I knew there were new AMD lines coming.  How long you think the return window is at stores for computer parts?

You..............uh..............are so butthurt about me that this is what you're attempting?

I can understand boyhte, he lives in a third world country. But its really funny seeing you attempt it. LOL

15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

No shit, I forgot my password a while back and tried to register with a new account and I never got the confirmation email back. I dont understand why the process isnt automated, no one is going to wait weeks to join this forum. 

I guess I should probably tell this issue to @Alphonse

Not an admin, can't help. 

20 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Consider screwing everything on a small salvaged MDF board then you won't even need to wait for that more-than-likely disappointing Christmas bonus to buy a case Jederpey :mjgrin:

Funny how you seem to know about salvaging old soviet-era circuit boards for scrap, in rather sharp detail.:drake:

I already have the computer case, since late Summer.  Lian Li 011 Dynamic PC Master Race Limited Edition. Only 4000 of them produced.

Edited by jehurey