So Jerry, did you get your PC yet?

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paycheck to paycheck builds

Bunkbedrey building fortresses with PC component boxes with his brother since they can't build a complete PC 

Jerry doesn't have a job.   He's scalping PS5s and PC parts on eBay to fund his new PC.   Ask him to post open-box photos of his GPU and case sitting on his ghetto desk with all th

12 minutes ago, JonbX said:

No, because that would be retarded. Idiot.

No, that would be like alot of people's living rooms.

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

I love how right here... you're admitting you couldn't just post the pic... but instead turned into a bitch and wanted to make a ban bet out of it.  I know of course as soon as you say that... that you'll post the pic to get me banned.  It's the ONLY way to get you to DO ANYTHING.

As I said... IT'S HOW I GET YOU TO DO THINGS THAT YOU SHOULD NORMALLY DO with no problems... but since you're a bitch.. here we are.

And you're literally in this thread trying to make bets with everyone :rofl: 

I don't need to post a pic.

You asked a question.....and I answered it.

Where did a picture all of a sudden become a mandatory requirement.

Not only that, but I even typed that I when I announced a bought the card (which was in late October) I even dropped hints that it was a 3090. (hints that you can still see if you go back and look at those posts).

Oh so you are saying that whenever somebody asks you about something, you're supposed to respond with photographic proof?

Oh ok then...........you have not played any PS4 games since 2014. And I'm right until you prove me wrong.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you just established the requirement for having to prove me wrong. I now need photographic proof of your games played.

8 minutes ago, Saucer said:

No you're not. You're going to scalp it while the secondary market is still hot, and then buy another one or something else when it cools down. That's why you're not building it yet.

No. I'm not.

Its not going to "cool down", nVidia has already announced that stock is going to be bad into 2021.

Like.......do you honestly believe your own narrative that you're constructing here?

I bought 8 other computer parts just so that I don't put a video card in my computer?

21 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I don't need to post a pic.

You asked a question.....and I answered it.

Where did a picture all of a sudden become a mandatory requirement.

Not only that, but I even typed that I when I announced a bought the card (which was in late October) I even dropped hints that it was a 3090. (hints that you can still see if you go back and look at those posts).

Oh so you are saying that whenever somebody asks you about something, you're supposed to respond with photographic proof?

Oh ok then...........you have not played any PS4 games since 2014. And I'm right until you prove me wrong.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you just established the requirement for having to prove me wrong. I now need photographic proof of your games played.

"I don't need to post a pic... believe me"

"you haven't played PS4... you need to post proof that you have"

"Oh so you are saying that whenever somebody asks you about something, you're supposed to respond with photographic proof?"

omfg.. this idiot fails to realize that he's doing everything he's accusing me of doing :smilecry: 

Holy shit, between several people, this is the best they could come up with.

35 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Jerry commiting account suicide to make a few bucks :D

34 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Those look like brochure cutouts for santa's wishlist :hehe:

32 minutes ago, Saucer said:

I'm pretty sure that thing on the right is his mom's just like the sculpture on the table. That's a middle-age lady sculpture.

31 minutes ago, Saucer said:

I almost feel sorry for Jerry. Even Goobs and Nitric have bailed on him. :D

5 minutes ago, JonbX said:

lmao facing couches together :D

Now that's what I call butthurt Vol. 58

Just now, Remij said:

omfg.. this idiot fails to realize that he's doing everything he's accusing me of doing :smilecry: 

Too late to backpeddle.

Holy shit you are bad at this. And now that I've completely turned it around on you, you're now trying to call me a hypocrite.

Which, basically means you just called yourself a hypocrite.

That's what I thought.

Except I have a history of TELLING THE TRUTH and proving what I have said........and now you just backpeddled, again.

1 minute ago, nitric said:

Bruh just post a pic of your PC with your specs. What's so hard about that?

I already posted the specs two pages back.

Why are you listening to people who clearly are so desperate that they're inspecting a photo of my living room to try and see what they could find to make fun of me.

Think about how little material they must have if they're having to do that.

Just now, jehurey said:

Why are you listening to people who clearly are so desperate that they're inspecting a photo of my living room to try and see what they could find to make fun of me.

I'm just saying you can end this thread with a pic of your built PC.

Just now, jehurey said:

Because even he sees how much of a bitch you are about shit like this.. :mj: 

But instead we're at 9 pages cause you've got to be all butthurt :hest: 

Just now, nitric said:

I'm just saying you can end this thread with a pic of your built PC.

Except they already know that I don't need to have my PC built until right before Cyberpunk comes out, because I already told them that.

Don't you notice why they suddenly want to start claiming that I don't have any PC parts now?

The same reason lemmings tried to talk shit about the PS5 in October.

Because its all the time they have left to make themselves feel good before the end inevitably comes. They're trying to get as much of it in before then.

Just now, Remij said:

Because even he sees how much of a bitch you are about shit like this.. :mj: 

But instead we're at 9 pages cause you've got to be all butthurt :hest: 

I'm pretty sure the ones talking about my living room are butthurt.

I think the reasons why you guys get madder and madder is because you notice that I don't get mad, so you just try harder and harder.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except they already know that I don't need to have my PC built until right before Cyberpunk comes out, because I already told them that.

Don't you notice why they suddenly want to start claiming that I don't have any PC parts now?

The same reason lemmings tried to talk shit about the PS5 in October.

Because its all the time they have left to make themselves feel good before the end inevitably comes. They're trying to get as much of it in before then.

No sweetie... you don't need to have your PC built before Cyberpunk comes out.... and that's what we're all laughing at you about.  $3000 on PC parts... and you're not even putting it together.

This is why people start talking shit to you.... so that you actually DO SOMETHING.

It's not logical that you buy all that shit... and leave it sitting in boxes... waiting for a specific game.

That's actually REALLY hilarious.... considering what you've been saying to me about waiting lately... :tom: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I'm pretty sure the ones talking about my living room are butthurt.

I think the reasons why you guys get madder and madder is because you notice that I don't get mad, so you just try harder and harder.

We aint mad that you ghetto AF lmao. Dueling couches and trash can furniture ROFL. We mad doe LOL

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No sweetie... you don't need to have your PC built before Cyberpunk comes out.... and that's what we're all laughing at you about.  $3000 on PC parts... and you're not even putting it together.

This is why people start talking shit to you.... so that you actually DO SOMETHING.

It's not logical that you buy all that shit... and leave it sitting in boxes... waiting for a specific game.

That's actually REALLY hilarious.... considering what you've been saying to me about waiting lately... :tom: 

Anyone else in the world would be HYPED to put together their 3k dollar PC. But this guy sitting on it? Playing PS5 instead? lmfao.