So Jerry, did you get your PC yet?

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Anyone else in the world would be HYPED to put together their 3k dollar PC. But this guy sitting on it? Playing PS5 instead? lmfao.

LMAO he's got 2 cases :smilecry: 

He's trying to sell the shit he's buying... depending on how much he can get for what items he's going to use what's left for his PC :hest: 

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paycheck to paycheck builds

Bunkbedrey building fortresses with PC component boxes with his brother since they can't build a complete PC 

Jerry doesn't have a job.   He's scalping PS5s and PC parts on eBay to fund his new PC.   Ask him to post open-box photos of his GPU and case sitting on his ghetto desk with all th

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

No sweetie... you don't need to have your PC built before Cyberpunk comes out.... and that's what we're all laughing at you about.  $3000 on PC parts... and you're not even putting it together.

This is why people start talking shit to you.... so that you actually DO SOMETHING.

It's not logical that you buy all that shit... and leave it sitting in boxes... waiting for a specific game.

Except you just contradicted yourself with these two sentences.

You just agreed with me in the first sentence.

And yeah, I can wait until right before Cyberpunk comes out.

I'm playing PS5 games right now. And any other PC game that I would even attempt to start right now....

I

still

have

my

current

P

C

giphy.gif did that somehow skip your mind?

In fact, the only other game I was considering was trying to finish up Deus Ex Mankind Divided because I feel like Cyberpunk would ruin me if I went back to that afterwards, but I don't know, I've probably done like 2/3's of the missions in Prague, if there were less than 10 hours left, maybe I'd try to knock that out during the next week.

4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

We aint mad that you ghetto AF lmao. Dueling couches and trash can furniture ROFL. We mad doe LOL

3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Anyone else in the world would be HYPED to put together their 3k dollar PC. But this guy sitting on it? Playing PS5 instead? lmfao.

Pretty sure you are mad, that you end up double-posting. LOL

I'm actually laughing because its finally dawning on me that you guys are now left with "YOU'RE NOT EXCITED ENOUGH TO BUILD YOUR PC IMMEDIATELY!!!!!" as your argument.

:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

I'm playing PS5 games right now. And any other PC game that I would even attempt to start right now....

I

still

have

my

current

P

C

In fact, the only other game I was considering was trying to finish up Deus Ex Mankind Divided because I feel like Cyberpunk would ruin me if I went back to that afterwards, but I don't know, I've probably done like 2/3's of the missions in Prague, if there were less than 10 hours left, maybe I'd try to knock that out during the next week.

I'm actually laughing because its finally dawning on me that you guys are now left with "YOU'RE NOT EXCITED ENOUGH TO BUILD YOUR PC IMMEDIATELY!!!!!" as your argument.

Nobody is making you build your PC... and we're laughing at you because despite being able to... you're INTENTIONALLY NOT BUILDING IT.

Can you not fucking understand why you're being made fun of? LOL

Think about that.  You buy a Ferrari it's in your driveway... and you're talking about it... and then when someone asks you about it.. you say.. well I haven't driven it yet.  I'm waiting...  I still have my other car :drake: 

You see how fucking STUPID you sound? :danylol: 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I

still

have

my

current

P

C

Lets play games on my 970 when i have a 3090. Riiiiiiiiiigghhhhhhtttttt alllllllrightttyyyy thennnnnnnnnnnnn

• dead 1
Just now, Remij said:

Nobody is making you build your PC... and we're laughing at you because despite being able to... you're INTENTIONALLY NOT BUILDING IT.

Can you not fucking understand why you're being made fun of? LOL

Think about that.  You buy a Ferrari it's in your driveway... and you're talking about it... and then when someone asks you about it.. you say.. well I haven't driven it yet.  I'm waiting...  I still have my other car :drake: 

You see how fucking STUPID you sound? :danylol: 

lmao, cause that Ferrari is a rental. He still gaming on his 2013 accord lmao