So Jerry, did you get your PC yet?

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paycheck to paycheck builds

Bunkbedrey building fortresses with PC component boxes with his brother since they can't build a complete PC 

Jerry doesn't have a job.   He's scalping PS5s and PC parts on eBay to fund his new PC.   Ask him to post open-box photos of his GPU and case sitting on his ghetto desk with all th

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nobody is making you build your PC... and we're laughing at you because despite being able to... you're INTENTIONALLY NOT BUILDING IT.

You see how fucking STUPID you sound? :danylol: 

How am I intentionally NOT building it?

Like, I'm finding it hard to follow what you are imaginging.

You think that, because all of you are saying "BUILD YOUR PC....COME ON, DO IT!!!!" (which is not something that any of you ever did until about an hour ago) and I'm over here with my arms crossed saying "Nuh uh....I'm purposely going to wait until the last minute."

Is that what is going on in your head, right now?

And you think I sound stupid????????????????????????????

?????????????????????

7 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Lets play games on my 970 when i have a 3090. Riiiiiiiiiigghhhhhhtttttt alllllllrightttyyyy thennnnnnnnnnnnn

The game already runs fine on my 970.

You do understand that we're not like lemmings.........who seemingly only buy new Microsoft hardware and are exciting to play their older games at higher resolutions because that's the only thing they can do with it? Right?

2 minutes ago, nitric said:

LMAO.

If anybody NEEDS the "connection" with other people. Its that's guy.

Just now, Goukosan said:

Lmfao this fool paid 500 on a next gen system to play Tetris 😂🤣

You paid 300 to play NES and Wiiu games, and 6.0 FUCKING FLOPS on the Bus to Kill Yourself :D

Just now, Goukosan said:

Lmfao this fool paid 500 on a next gen system to play Tetris 😂🤣

Jehurey paid $3000 to have an unbuilt PC with boxes cluttered around his house while he waits months to play Cyberpunk :kaz: 

Maybe stick to the topic of the thread :hehe: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You think that, because all of you are saying "BUILD YOUR PC....COME ON, DO IT!!!!" (which is not something that any of you ever did until about an hour ago) and I'm over here with my arms crossed saying "Nuh uh....I'm purposely going to wait until the last minute."

?????????????????????

The game already runs fine on my 970.

You do understand that we're not like lemmings.........who seemingly only buy new Microsoft hardware and are exciting to play their older games at higher resolutions because that's the only thing they can do with it? Right?

If anybody NEEDS the "connection" with other people. Its that's guy.

Youre a liar bro. Like just stop talking. Or....talk all you want. Cause you got about 20 days left.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Jehurey paid $3000 to have an unbuilt PC with boxes cluttered around his house while he waits months to play Cyberpunk :kaz: 

Don't you just keep buying computer parts to increase your firefighter benchmark scores? Stupid fgt.

You've admitted that you're in no rush to build it... and are literally talking about your shitty 970 equipped PC being ok....

You're intentionally not building it.. because you apparently think there is no need currently.  It has nothing to do with people telling you to build your PC.... it literally has everything to do with you speaking about having all your parts... and admitting that you haven't built it yet.

That's.....fucking retarded you god damn fool :mj:

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Youre a liar bro. Like just stop talking. Or....talk all you want. Cause you got about 20 days left.

Except you already know I'm not lying.

I now have 20 days?

Is that your estimated completion date from IBUYPOWER.com ?:drake: Or Dell.com?

3 minutes ago, Carlos Vela said:

TLDR? Carlos had the best PC  ? 

Of course.  Jehurey's PC is in boxes scattered around his house.  Jehurey's PC at the moment is a 970 and some shitty intel CPU.

Can you imagine buying all the shit you did... and having it sit in your house... and you just... not putting it together and using it in place of your old one? LOL

Edited by Remij

Except you already know I'm not lying.

I now have 20 days?

Is that your estimated completion date from IBUYPOWER.com ?:drake: Or Dell.com?

You are lying. 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

What does that have to do with slow Jonny posting in this thread  that he paid 500 to play Tetris. 😂🤣

1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

laughs at spending hundreds on psvr to play tetris

spends 500 on series x to play tetris

lol, make sure to bookmark this thread like every other thread i make, you SICK OBSESSED FUCK :D HDD Full of jonb LMAAAAOOOOOOO kneel down bitch

2 minutes ago, nitric said:

Don't you just keep buying computer parts to increase your firefighter benchmark scores? Stupid fgt.

If that was true I'd still be getting more use out of that money than Jehurey is his computer parts :lawl: