So Jerry, did you get your PC yet?

Just now, Goukosan said:

What does that have to do with slow Jonny posting in this thread  that he paid 500 to play Tetris. 😂🤣

Let that obsession get to MAX power :D 

Im tired of the sheep saying i have no games to play when you literally....have NOTHING :D Xbox got like 10 AA+
 games in the last few weeks. SHeep got a 6.0 FLOP and some wiiu ports :D Kill yourself you CLOWN :D :D

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paycheck to paycheck builds

Bunkbedrey building fortresses with PC component boxes with his brother since they can't build a complete PC 

Jerry doesn't have a job.   He's scalping PS5s and PC parts on eBay to fund his new PC.   Ask him to post open-box photos of his GPU and case sitting on his ghetto desk with all th

Just now, JonbX said:

Let that obsession get to MAX power :D 

Im tired of the sheep saying i have no games to play when you literally....have NOTHING :D Xbox got like 10 AA+
 games in the last few weeks. SHeep got a 6.0 FLOP and some wiiu ports :D Kill yourself you CLOWN :D :D

Xbox launch is nothing BUT CROSS GEN PORTS,  BC and Tetris. 😂🤣

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

You've admitted that you're in no rush to build it... and are literally talking about your shitty 970 equipped PC being ok....

You're intentionally not building it.. because you apparently think there is no need currently.  It has nothing to do with people telling you to build your PC.... it literally has everything to do with you speaking about having all your parts... and admitting that you haven't built it yet.

That's.....fucking retarded you god damn fool :mj:

What is your argument at this point.

Explain to me how I'm "intentionally" not building it?

If I already told you that I was building this PC for Cyberpunk, then you already know the timetable.

Have I lied to you and told you that I was building a PC for SOME OTHER GAME???????? Or some OTHER EVENT????

You know I haven't because even you admitted a while ago remembering "Oh yeah, that's right you did say you were going to build a PC for when Cyberpunk comes out".

So, by your logic........if I buy a sports car, do I need to book a track time for that same day that I get the car?

Everything you are talking about can be explained with a simple phrase: Um.........I'm an adult, and I'll get around to doing it when I want to and have to.

But you already knew that, didn't you? Like......do you know how desperate and silly you look right now. This sounds like a systemwars 'argument" from circa 2007 from a 16 year old. LOL

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Series X is such a flop that slow Jonny is playing Tetris at launch 🤣

And you aint playing NOTHING. Literally NOTHING :D 10+ AA + games at launch and you have a 6.0 FLOP and LIMITED TIME ONLY WIIU games :D :D :D 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

If I already told you that I was building this PC for Cyberpunk, then you already know the timetable.

How I lied to you and told you that I was building a PC for SOME OTHER GAME???????? Or some OTHER EVENT????

You know I haven't because even you admitted a while ago remembering "Oh yeah, that's right you did say you were going to build a PC for when Cyberpunk comes out".

So, by your logic........if I buy a sports car, do I need to book a track time for that same day that I get the car?

Everything you are talking about can be explained with a simple phrase: Um.........I'm an adult, and I'll get around to doing it when I want to and have to.

But you already knew that, didn't you? Like......do you know how desperate and silly you look right now. This sounds like a systemwars 'argument" from circa 2007 from a 16 year old. LOL

lmao this scumbag is getting BANNED bruh LMFAO you broke ass, fake little girl ROFL

Just now, jehurey said:

How I lied to you and told you that I was building a PC for SOME OTHER GAME???????? Or some OTHER EVENT????

You're INTENTIONALLY WAITING TILL CP2077...

God damn are you fucking stupid..

The fact that you have everything you need RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT... but are still waiting for CP2077... is fucking retarded...

That's why EVERYONE is laughing at you and questioning if you even have this shit.

Do you not understand that? LOL 

Just now, Remij said:

The fact that you have everything you need RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT... but are still waiting for CP2077... is fucking retarded...

That's why EVERYONE is laughing at you and questioning if you even have this shit.

Its either , not his shit. Or he doesnt know how to put it together. Thats all there is to it. Nobody is playing games on a 970 when they have a 3090. It aint his shit. 

He will NEVER post pics of him playing ANY game on this PC.

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

And you aint playing NOTHING. Literally NOTHING :D 10+ AA + games at launch and you have a 6.0 FLOP and LIMITED TIME ONLY WIIU games :D :D :D 

Slow Jonny losing BC as new games... lmfao. 

This fool playing fucking Tetris because Series X flopped 🤣

Just now, Goukosan said:

Slow Jonny losing BC as new games... lmfao. 

This fool playing fucking Tetris because Series X flopped 🤣

Uhhh.....you were playing wiiu ports breh....and nothing else . Like literally. You have no games to play. PERIOD. I have a STACK of AA+ Ditchcluded BANGERS.

Talk shit on tetris while playing 6.0 fucking flops. LMFAO you post here for ME, not for games. Sheep are fake. Mental Case losers that post here for dudes.

FACTS

You have NO games to play. 

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Uhhh.....you were playing wiiu ports breh....and nothing else . Like literally. You have no games to play. PERIOD. I have a STACK of AA+ Ditchcluded BANGERS.

Talk shit on tetris while playing 6.0 fucking flops. LMFAO you post here for ME, not for games. Sheep are fake. Mental Case losers that post here for dudes.

FACTS

You have NO games to play. 

Bro you don't have any Xbox games to post about.   The Series X impressions thread has ZERO POSTS FROM LEMMINGS ABOUT GAMES.....WEEEEEKS after a launch. 

and then you come on here talking about you're playing TETRIS AT LAUNCH? 😂😂😂😂

Worse launch of all time.

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Bro you don't have any Xbox games to post about.   The Series X impressions thread has ZERO POSTS FROM LEMMINGS ABOUT GAMES.....WEEEEEKS after a launch. 

and then you come on here talking about you're playing TETRIS AT LAUNCH? 😂😂😂😂

Worse launch of all time.

You.....literally dont have any games to play. Its been like that for months. Xbox fans , have tons of AA+ games to play. 

Honestly sheep should be banned for talking about not playing games.

Just now, JonbX said:

lmao this scumbag is getting BANNED bruh LMFAO you broke ass, fake little girl ROFL

See, at least jonb is honest with how he portrays himself.

He's going out kicking and screaming like the incontinent 43 year old that he is, with his diapers full of shit.

Just now, Remij said:

Who is laughing at me?

The same people trying to make fun of the scratches on my living room table?

Yeah, I think those people are a little bit on the DESPERATE side. :drake:

I already explained to you that its Thanksgiving week, and I was going to be spending the majority of this weekend still shopping for christmas gifts.

And I told you I was playing PS5 games right now. Its kind of hard to wield a screwdriver while holding a controller.

Are you screaming, right now? LOL

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Arguing on SW all night....

"cant you see I'm an adult and I'll get around to it when I have time" :lemming: 

:lawl: 

you're arguing because you have this idea that I am being DEFIANT in not building a computer?

That is a level of patheticness you are displaying that can never be topped.

Just saying the phrase is silly.

I am........DEFYING everybody.....IGNORING THE HEAVY AMOUNTS OF PRESSURE........and not building my PC.

Damn, I'm like the Rosa Parks of systemwars.

3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Its either , not his shit. Or he doesnt know how to put it together. Thats all there is to it. Nobody is playing games on a 970 when they have a 3090. It aint his shit. 

He will NEVER post pics of him playing ANY game on this PC.

Wait a minute, weren't you happy to play Cyberpunk on a 2060, which is barely better than my 970?

Didn't I already win an argument against you talking about NPC characters in the PC version of Witcher 3, and then I posted a youtube video in which I demostrated how many there were in the town square of Novigrad by literally walking up to each one?

Yup, sure did.

Just now, JonbX said:

You.....literally dont have any games to play. Its been like that for months. Xbox fans , have tons of AA+ games to play. 

Honestly sheep should be banned for talking about not playing games.

Switch just had AAAs and AAs this year. 

Xbox literally went 10 out of the 11 months this year with ZERO GAMES. 

Switch just recently had a AAA and has two AAA games nominated for game of the year.....one of which was recently released.... When was the last time Xbox had a AAA? 🤣