So Jerry, did you get your PC yet?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

When jonb is saying that lemmings have a whole bunch of AA's to play.

Do you think that term is short for "Ancient Already"?

Likeeeeeeeeee, did you think that was gonna sound funny?

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paycheck to paycheck builds

Bunkbedrey building fortresses with PC component boxes with his brother since they can't build a complete PC 

Jerry doesn't have a job.   He's scalping PS5s and PC parts on eBay to fund his new PC.   Ask him to post open-box photos of his GPU and case sitting on his ghetto desk with all th

46 minutes ago, bhytre said:

When is Polish punk releasing? I think jederpey should be banned for a month if he hasn't built his PosC on that day and posted proof because it will mean he's been lying the whole time. The perm ban bet can follow later :reg:

43 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Jerry will be banned if he doesnt show actual proof of him playing Polish Punk on release day. This has already been discussed. We not tolerate lying gaggots here at SW.

Absolutely.

@madmaltese@-GD-X We got two marks willing participants who want a month ban bet.

I have to show my new PC and running Cyberpunk on launch day, which is December 10th.

I guess the best way to show that would be for me to turn on nVidia Gameworks and turn on the record function, show my desktop, possibly show the forum web page that shows my account signed in. And then minimize that window and boot up Cyberpunk, possibly show my GoG.com account name, and then enter into a game.

I ordered my PC copy of the game from Amazon, and its a physical copy that includes all the accessories, so I hope that arrived by December 10 so I have the download code.

Edited by jehurey
2 hours ago, JonbX said:

lol, make sure to bookmark this thread like every other thread i make, you SICK OBSESSED FUCK :D HDD Full of jonb LMAAAAOOOOOOO kneel down bitch

having covid and still not being able to stop thinking about jerry is literally "sick obsessed"

• dead 2
3 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

having covid and still not being able to stop thinking about jerry is literally "sick obsessed"

the doctor is going to be like "what are these fevered ramblings? Jerry? Dumbo? Not on Ditch?"

And then he dies.:francis: