So Jerry, did you get your PC yet?

47 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The oldest part is the motherboard, because that was in the summer and I wouldn't know if it would be sold out, so I went ahead and bought my motherboard.

I haven't had my CPU for months.............did you read my post properly?  I returned it back when I knew there were new AMD lines coming.  How long you think the return window is at stores for computer parts?

You..............uh..............are so butthurt about me that this is what you're attempting?

I can understand boyhte, he lives in a third world country. But its really funny seeing you attempt it. LOL

You JUST said you had a CPU back in August..

You've been buying shit that has been going unused for months. :shrug:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paycheck to paycheck builds

Bunkbedrey building fortresses with PC component boxes with his brother since they can't build a complete PC 

Jerry doesn't have a job.   He's scalping PS5s and PC parts on eBay to fund his new PC.   Ask him to post open-box photos of his GPU and case sitting on his ghetto desk with all th

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

You JUST said you had a CPU back in August..

You've been buying shit that has been going unused for months. :shrug:

And what did I say afterwards? You see the trick is to continue reading the words I typed right after that.

C'mon man............do you honestly think pretending to play stupid is going to help you at this point?:drake:

Do you understand that the longer you try to continue with this, the more evidence it is of your butthurt, right?

Edited by jehurey

Jerry doesn't have a job.

He's scalping PS5s and PC parts on eBay to fund his new PC.

Ask him to post open-box photos of his GPU and case sitting on his ghetto desk with all the pill bottles. If he doesn't plan to sell the parts he currently has, opening their boxes (which would depreciate their value on the secondary market) shouldn't be an issue.

LOL @ complaining about capitalism while refusing to get a job and resorting to dirtbag scalping just to buy toys. :biggrin:

• Haha 2
  • Geese 1
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

And what did I say afterwards? You see the trick is to continue reading the words I typed right after that.

C'mon man............do you honestly think pretending to play stupid is going to help you at this point?:drake:

Do you understand that the longer you try to continue with this, the more evidence it is of your butthurt, right?

I read.  You've been 'buying' parts... and not using them.  You've been returning them.. or selling them.  So essentially... you haven't been doing shit .. but waiting.

Edited by Remij
33 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Ask him to post open-box photos of his GPU and case sitting on his ghetto desk with all the pill bottles. If he doesn't plan to sell the parts he currently has, opening their boxes (which would depreciate their value on the secondary market) shouldn't be an issue.

LOL @ complaining about capitalism while refusing to get a job and resorting to dirtbag scalping just to buy toys. :biggrin:

That's exactly why I wanted him to bench against me in 3dmark :tom:

Boxes with GPUs in them that you're never going to use.. isn't special.  I could have had many 3090s already if I was willing to go through that much trouble to make a few bucks.. :mj:

40 minutes ago, Remij said:

I read.  You've been 'buying' parts... and not using them.  You've been returning them.. or selling them.  So essentially... you haven't been doing shit .. but waiting.

Sorry, attempting to move to another subject isn't going to work.

You specifically said I had bought a CPU and had been sitting on it for months. That's clearly not true.

Too late to try and change your bullshit.

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

I love that all the butthurt brigade has ran into the thread............I knew Insaucel was going to run into this thread.

And not only that, he's now demonstrating that he's been following all of those threads while not posting here.:drake:

No wonder people cringed when he was so adamant about posting photos of where I was living.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, attempting to move to another subject isn't going to work.

You specifically said I had bought a CPU and had been sitting on it for months. That's clearly not true.

Too late to try and change your bullshit.

I love that all the butthurt brigade has ran into the thread............I knew Insaucel was going to run into this thread.

And not only that, he's now demonstrating that he's been following all of those threads while not posting here.:drake:

No wonder people cringed when he was so adamant about posting photos of where I was living.

No.. you bought a cpu in August...and you didn't use it.  You specifically didn't use it... You've been buying shit for months that you haven't used... that's a fact.  Doesn't matter if you returned it or when... you're buying shit you haven't used.. waiting and waiting.:mj:

Just now, Remij said:

Omg you took 1 second to post a simple question on a holiday?  You must have no family and you must be lonely.. :lemming:

Dumbass retards :tom:

Seriously LMFAO. You know they logged out and was still browsing 😂

Imagine waiting a week in between each time to put on 1 different decoration on a Christmas tree, by the time you're done the tree is completely dead, brown and lost all its needles. And forget about Christmas day, it's already spring. 

That's basically what jederpey is doing :hest:

• dead 1
3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Imagine waiting a week in between each time to put on 1 different decoration on a Christmas tree, by the time you're done the tree is completely dead, brown and lost all its needles. And forget about Christmas day, it's already spring. 

That's basically what jederpey is doing :hest:

How many MCDonalds ice cream machines have to be fixed to buy a new PC :D

" I cant wait to turn up the NPC slider to MAX in Cyberpunk on my LG OLED TV "