So Jerry, did you get your PC yet?

Just now, JonbX said:

He probably living in that shit. You can tell he a dirty mother fucker by the pics of his desks, and gym shorts and shit lmfao. IRL scummy shit. Nasty.

I was surprised by the pill bottles and junk... but at least he showed me he had a PS5 controller that he ALSO wasn't using at the time :mj: 

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paycheck to paycheck builds

Bunkbedrey building fortresses with PC component boxes with his brother since they can't build a complete PC 

Jerry doesn't have a job.   He's scalping PS5s and PC parts on eBay to fund his new PC.   Ask him to post open-box photos of his GPU and case sitting on his ghetto desk with all th

I got them.............

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

Your bro's Xbox was sitting under your bed too...

God damn all shit does around your house is sit in boxes :lawl: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

He's trying to scalp people with a 3090.

He bought a 3090 and a 3080... and both have been doing nothing for well over a month :hest: 

5 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Bunkbedrey building fortresses with PC component boxes with his brother since they can't build a complete PC :hest:

5 minutes ago, JonbX said:

You spent over 2000 dollars for one game? Fuck outta here. I doubt you playing anything on Ps5 either. You never played ps4.

g79qv7ag2cfy9nwqiq1q758shdf7no47.gif

in pure butthurt.

Its great, its gotten to the point where they can't think of anything, and they're like "so..........uh, they're in boxes........so he's got ALOT OF BOXES, lets make fun of him because he had alot of packaging!!!!!!"

Oh here come's guest collborater and future legal intern for Kyle Rittenhouse's defense team, Insaucel:

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

The inside of his old car was pretty filthy too. It looked like it was coated with sticky goo. :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

The PC he's building is for Cyberpunk 2077... Jon... don't you know?  

Apparently though he means that LITERALLY and is only planning to play CP2077 with it... :fatcruise:

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

He probably living in that shit. You can tell he a dirty mother fucker by the pics of his desks, and gym shorts and shit lmfao. IRL scummy shit. Nasty.

Just now, bhytre said:

He's probably taking the year 2077 quite literally :mj:

Just now, JonbX said:

I have a feeling our dude is LYING. If you have a BEAST PC that wrecks next gen consoles, why you not putting that shit together? Why you playing games on playstation. lol

Holy shit, they're crying badly.

Hey...............maybe I am lying.

How about we do a 4 week ban bet for all four of you:

-jonb

-Lemij

-Boyhte

-Kyle Rittenhouse's future camp counselor, Saucer

If I show you all of the PC items right now, you all get banned.

If I don't, I get a 16 week ban, equivalent to all of yours.

Just now, jehurey said:

First bitch who backpeddled.

Do I hear TWO BITCHES backpeddling???????????

I never said you didn't have your parts you stupid fuck :tom: 

Ok.. let's make a bet.  You have your PC built by the end of the night... and I'll gladly take a 3 day vacation.

These are the lengths which I'm willing to go through so that you will finally build your fucking PC... LMAO  literally having to make a ban bet so that you actually do something because you're too fucking retarded to just do it. :hest: 

How about honor your perm bet with Jonb first bunkbedrey  :hest: normal people don't need to create all this secrecy and drama over some electronic parts they claim to own, they just post it and end the discussion right there. But this clown lies so much about everything and doubles down on everything to keep the lie going it's pathetic and nobody buys it, you're getting permed and no other forum will ever accept or listen to you :pavarotti:

Just now, Saucer said:

You've got no leverage, Stinky. :D You're already locked in a perm bet with Jon that requires you to show everyone your PC. :biggrin:

We now have the SECOND BITCH, who's already backpeddled.

Do we have THREE BITCHES????????

Three bitches backpeddling?

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I never said you didn't

LOL he's been claiming he hasn't been saying things, quite a bit lately.

Sorry, I already issued the bet.  And now you're backpeddling, you don't get to tell others what to do.

And I don't need to build my PC until right before Cyberpunk.

Its Thanksgiving, and I'm actually deal shopping for christmas gifts throughout most of this weekend, so I probably build the PC until sometime during the middle of next week.

Just now, JonbX said:

He doesnt know how to build it 😂:rofls:

And now we have our THIRD BITCH backpeddling.

I'd ask about the FOURTH bitch, but they probably don't have bicycles in their country.

Just now, bhytre said:

How about honor your perm bet with Jonb first bunkbedrey  :hest: normal people don't need to create all this secrecy and drama over some electronic parts they claim to own, they just post it and end the discussion right there. But this clown lies so much about everything and doubles down on everything to keep the lie going it's pathetic and nobody buys it, you're getting permed and no other forum will ever accept or listen to you :pavarotti:

🏆🎖️🏆THERE HE IS🏆🎖️🏆

Just now, bhytre said:

Everything has to be a ban bet with him :mj: 

"I got a part"

oh cool, post a pic of it

"you saying I don't have it?"

I just want to see

"He's saying I don't have it, ban bet for 5 years that I do"

wtf is wrong with you?

"It's too late to back out now, you said I didn't have it, now I'm gonna get you banned!"

fine fuck.. just post the god damn thing... 

Every fucking time... :hest: 

Just now, Saucer said:

I'll take a week ban bet if you show us your GPU and case unboxed on your filthy desk. You'll have to eBay them as open-boxed then and lose all that money. That would be freaking hilarious. :biggrin:

i took a photo of my beautiful case, unboxed yesterday.

Because I bought two of them.

OoJRAUS.jpg

Just now, Saucer said:

I'll take a week ban bet if you show us your GPU and case unboxed on your filthy desk. You'll have to eBay them as open-boxed then and lose all that money. That would be freaking hilarious. :biggrin:

Jederpey is already boiling a pot of water to soften the glue on the box seals to own you, careful there:dame:

Just now, jehurey said:

i took a photo of my beautiful case, unboxed yesterday.

Because I bought two of them.

OoJRAUS.jpg

Look at all that $5 garage sale furniture.  :D

Now show us the opened GPU. Can you feel all that money slipping away. :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Everything has to be a ban bet with him :mj: 

"I got a part"

oh cool, post a pic of it

"you saying I don't have it?"

I just want to see

"He's saying I don't have it, ban bet for 5 years that I do"

wtf is wrong with you?

"It's too late to back out now, you said I didn't have it, now I'm gonna get you banned!"

fine fuck.. just post the god damn thing... 

Every fucking time... :hest: 

No............its because when you act like a bitch, I'm gonna treat you like one.

And you were the one claiming something and then backpeddling.

I'm not the one dragging it out, you are.

The moment you finally agreed to it, I already had the photo ready.

Why are you talking to saucer???????? He also dragged out his claim like a bitch, and the moment I got him to commit to what he was saying instead of being a little bitch, I immediately posted photos and he lost.

And that's the thing..........you guys already know I'm not lying, but you want to claim that I am without committing like actual men.

That's what makes you a little bitch. Hence the treatment.