So Jerry, did you get your PC yet?

Just now, Saucer said:

Look at all that $5 garage sale furniture.  :D

Now show us the opened GPU. Can you feel all that money slipping away. :biggrin:

Why is the couch facing away from the TV 😂

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paycheck to paycheck builds

Bunkbedrey building fortresses with PC component boxes with his brother since they can't build a complete PC 

Jerry doesn't have a job.   He's scalping PS5s and PC parts on eBay to fund his new PC.   Ask him to post open-box photos of his GPU and case sitting on his ghetto desk with all th

Just now, Saucer said:

Look at all that $5 garage sale furniture.  :D

Now show us the opened GPU. Can you feel all that money slipping away. :biggrin:

Why would I feel the money slipping away when I'm ebaying two other video cards?

Oh man, we're starting to get the creepy voyeaur vibes from Saucer again:ben:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Why would I feel the money slipping away when I'm ebaying two other video cards?

Oh man, we're starting to get the creepy voyeaur vibes from Saucer again:ben:

Because you're going to scalp them all while the price is still high on the secondary market. Now show us the opened GPU.

And those urine colored walls are perfect. :biggrin:

Edited by Saucer
Just now, jehurey said:

No............its because when you act like a bitch, I'm gonna treat you like one.

And you were the one claiming something and then backpeddling.

I'm not the one dragging it out, you are.

The moment you finally agreed to it, I already had the photo ready.

Why are you talking to saucer???????? He also dragged out his claim like a bitch, and the moment I got him to commit to what he was saying instead of being a little bitch, I immediately posted photos and he lost.

And that's the thing..........you guys already know I'm not lying, but you want to claim that I am without committing like actual men.

That's what makes you a little bitch. Hence the treatment.

LMAO... you simply can't post something when asked.

You always make a ban bet out of it... .because you want to WIN something.

Like... you're now posting pics of your desk and case...  so with regards to this thread... why the fuck can't you just do what Jon asked since you made a bet with him?  Why all this dragging shit out?  You're literally trying to get 4 posters banned... instead of just fucking posting your stupid shit :mj: 

It's fucking hilarious at this point... and you think the rest of us are bitches... lmao.  We do this to you... because you NEED to win some bet or make something about it... to post anything or do anything.

So... about my offer... you going to put your PC together by the end of the night and take a picture of it?  I'll go away for 3 days.  That's what you want right?

Just now, Saucer said:

Because you're going to scalp them all while the price is still high on the secondary market. Now show us the opened GPU.

And those unine colored walls are perfect. :biggrin:

Sure if its just me and you, then you take on the entire 16 week ban.

This is also on top of the existing 6 month ban bet that should already be in place

@madmaltese@-GD-X Can we set this up. Minimum 4 months, strictly enforced.

Its not going to be much of a punishment to him because he's already disappeared since the election, and he'll continue to do so through Inauguration.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

LMAO... you simply can't post something when asked.

Except you're not asking.

You're talking shit and making claims.

And when you get challenged, you slink away..........like????????

That's right............a little bitch.

Its very simple...........if you don't like getting treated like a little bitch........cease to be one.

Just now, jehurey said:

Except you're not asking.

You're talking shit and making claims.

And when you get challenged, you slink away..........like????????

That's right............a little bitch.

Its very simple...........if you don't like getting treated like a little bitch........cease to be one.

Nope... I take every one of my bets with you.  I don't back down from them... I take them to literally get you TO DO SOMETHING...

Since it's the ONLY way.

There's no having a conversation with you.  It's exactly like I said.  If I asked you to show me something... you want to make a bet out of it because you'd think I don't believe you.

You're trying SO hard to make bets with everyone in this thread to get them banned... instead of just fucking posting your shit :smilecry: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Sure if its just me and you, then you take on the entire 16 week ban.

This is also on top of the existing 6 month ban bet that should already be in place

@madmaltese@-GD-X Can we set this up. Minimum 4 months, strictly enforced.

Its not going to be much of a punishment to him because he's already disappeared since the election, and he'll continue to do so through Inauguration.

You just wimped out of the bet and showed us how much of a hovel you live in. :D 

Just now, Remij said:

Nope... I take every one of my bets with you.  I don't back down from them..

Except for the fact that you just complained about it, which clearly means that YOU DO and YOU HAVE backed down from them.

You literally just typed an entire sequence in which YOU KEEP ON ASKING questions to stall and not get into a bet.

If you asked a question, and I answered it..........then that should be the end of it.

But, you're not interesting in asking questions, you're just trying to talk shit.

And since I know I'm not lying, I can easily challenged you to a ban bet.

Why aren't you just honest about what you're trying to do? Seems like I'm the only one that's actually honest here.

Probably because I genuinely don't care enough, nor respect you enough to WANT to put any effort into lying to you.:tom:Like, why haven't you figured that out yet? LOL

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You just wimped out of the bet and showed us how much of a hovel you live in. :D 

Backpeddled again.

No surprise there.

Maybe he was looking through my windows right now and saw the parts:tom: