Demon's Dunk Souls Remastered

All versions target 60 FPS
- PS5: 75% of 4K (i-e 1620p) with DRS both above and below.
- PS4 Pro: 1080p with potential for DRS
- Base PS4: 720p
- Outside of resolution differences, PS4 / Pro have identical feature-set.

- PS5 has SSR in a lot of places (including title) missing on PS4.
- Shading / Occlusion / Shadowing / Lighting is better on PS5.
- All the above improvements persist in game play.
- A lot of minor details (like yarn floor, volumetric lighting, particles) are eliminated on PS4 completely in various areas.
- The game still looks nice on PS4, but the extra flourishes add a lot on the PS5.

- PS5 has near instantaneous loading "much like a cartridge game". PS4 has more traditional last-gen loading (i-e 11~12 seconds where it was 1~2 on PS5)

- Game play is generally 60 FPS on all platforms.
- PS4 (Pro and Base) have dips in cut-scenes, PS5 has flawless performance everywhere outside of one un-common instance with a minor dip

47 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

All versions target 60 FPS
- PS5: 75% of 4K (i-e 1620p) with DRS both above and below.
- PS4 Pro: 1080p with potential for DRS
- Base PS4: 720p
- Outside of resolution differences, PS4 / Pro have identical feature-set.

- PS5 has SSR in a lot of places (including title) missing on PS4.
- Shading / Occlusion / Shadowing / Lighting is better on PS5.
- All the above improvements persist in game play.
- A lot of minor details (like yarn floor, volumetric lighting, particles) are eliminated on PS4 completely in various areas.
- The game still looks nice on PS4, but the extra flourishes add a lot on the PS5.

- PS5 has near instantaneous loading "much like a cartridge game". PS4 has more traditional last-gen loading (i-e 11~12 seconds where it was 1~2 on PS5)

- Game play is generally 60 FPS on all platforms.
- PS4 (Pro and Base) have dips in cut-scenes, PS5 has flawless performance everywhere outside of one un-common instance with a minor dip

I’ve felt for awhile that you post here while drunk or high on molly or tranny dick or something.

Edited by Delita

The game is fine, but im pretty disappointed that they didn't even attempt make any much needed improvements to some of its systems. The camera for example is still one of the worst in this type of game, often responsible for a good amount of my deaths. Then theres the smaller quirks, like killing an enemy that drops an item but because the ragdoll fell off a platform the item went along with it.  They could have made improvements to that stuff without actually messing with the DNA of the game, as it stands it plays it too safe.