So i got the Rona

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thankfully you have shit taste to begin with so no major loss.                   Get well soon man! Stay safe. 

TLDR:  I am feeling better.   It initially came on like I had the flu with a slight fever and I didn't suspect anything more than that until I returned home from work and realized I couldn't

Of course it is. If i do die tho, yall better make sure Jerry gets banned. Ill post my new Pc before i die if i do die. Follow thru homies.

3 hours ago, JonbX said:

My breathing is barely affected. It just feels like when you have a chest cold. The worst part is the taste. Everything....feels like it has a wierd coating on it, that takes away the flavor lol. Its hard to explain. I believe im on the tail end of it . Ive been sick for over 2 weeks. I did have the aches for about a week.

Damn

6 minutes ago, Carlos Vela said:

My sister got it like 3 months ago.

She still  can’t taste food right 

Damn, i hope that doesnt happen to me lol. Its the worst part of it so far for sure.

3 hours ago, JonbX said:

lmao yeah its ASS. But it made me see how much i eat for taste and not cause im hungry.

lol for real. i don't eat potato chips because i'm hungry :kaz: