So i got the Rona

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Obviously you cannot get the Rona because nobody wants to be around your 5foot 2 stinky ass :D You stupid goonie ROFL

Lmao you got the rona in some subway tunnel you filthy rat fuck :D

Edited by nitric
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thankfully you have shit taste to begin with so no major loss.                   Get well soon man! Stay safe. 

TLDR:  I am feeling better.   It initially came on like I had the flu with a slight fever and I didn't suspect anything more than that until I returned home from work and realized I couldn't

Of course it is. If i do die tho, yall better make sure Jerry gets banned. Ill post my new Pc before i die if i do die. Follow thru homies.

4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

You midget ass, Unibrow crusty elbow skin dry dick little bitch . Shut your mouth :D 

Don’t  take your anger out on me because you’re some 80 pound lonely virgin that still dresses like a 14 year old man child :D needing attention on the internet WTF LOL

that sucks. I have a cough right now, but its probably just be a cold. i don't ache and my taste is fine. They don't want us to go for testing unless we know we are exposed or have several of the symptoms. 

4 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

that sucks. I have a cough right now, but its probably just be a cold. i don't ache and my taste is fine. They don't want us to go for testing unless we know we are exposed or have several of the symptoms. 

I was hesitant about getting tested because i assumed it was a cold as well. But now i feel i waited to long.