Decided to see if I can order and build a 2nd PC before Jerry can build his 1st

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why would you just post what you just bought like that, instead of turning it into a soap story full of lies and contradictions and stretching it for months ?  

Finished it up.     i9 10900F RTX 3070 2TB NVME 32GB 3200   still don’t have windows installed,  so can’t coordinate the lighting to how she wants it  

24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its not your fault.

The other people decided to turn your thread into a Butthurt-About-Jerry thread.

And you're still deciding to not build the PC you have laying around your house and instead arguing on SW all night... again... for the 2nd night in a row :tom: 

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Lemij is going to be the only person in this thread trying to keep it alive. (yet again).

Well, I'm sure Carlos will update it again.. when he builds his daughters PC before you've built yours :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

Well, I'm sure Carlos will update it again.. when he builds his daughters PC before you've built yours :lawl: 

So that's your definition of owning me, then? Carlos building a video card-less PC for his daughter?

Is that going to be the event that finally gets under my skin?:ben:

You do understand that you just admitted to that, right?

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So that's your definition of owning me, then? Carlos building a video card-less PC for his daughter?

Is that going to be the event that finally gets under my skin?:ben:

You do understand that you just admitted to that, right?

Carlos already built a PC that owns your collection of boxes sitting in your house gathering dust :hest: 

But yes... even his video card-less PC would be better than what you have right now....  :omglol: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

Carlos already built a PC that owns your collection of boxes sitting in your house gathering dust :hest: 

But yes... even his video card-less PC would be better than what you have right now....  :omglol: 

No, he hasn't.

But please let me know if his daughter gets around to owning me.

You can live vicariously through her, since she'd be able to do what you couldn't.:drake: