Decided to see if I can order and build a 2nd PC before Jerry can build his 1st

18 minutes ago, nitric said:

Damn jerry is living rent free in some of those posters minds. :ben:

They're letting me live rent free so that they can create a thread in which they will attempt to make fun of me for not paying rent.

At this point, i think I can get some of these guys to literally eat a piece of dog shit if they believe they can get me to smell their breath.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why would you just post what you just bought like that, instead of turning it into a soap story full of lies and contradictions and stretching it for months ?  

Finished it up.     i9 10900F RTX 3070 2TB NVME 32GB 3200   still don’t have windows installed,  so can’t coordinate the lighting to how she wants it  

12 hours ago, nitric said:

What are the specs, medium warrior?

ryzen 5600x, rtx 3080 oc tuf, 16gb 3600,  34gp83a-b, 1tb hynix gold p31 nvme,  ikea oak looking countertop.

I don't game or even use my PC quite as much as I used to so didn't go with the crazy shit like 3090, 5900x, gen 4 nvme, etc.

1 hour ago, Substatic said:

ryzen 5600x, rtx 3080 oc tuf, 16gb 3600,  34gp83a-b, 1tb hynix gold p31 nvme,  ikea oak looking countertop.

I don't game or even use my PC quite as much as I used to so didn't go with the crazy shit like 3090, 5900x, gen 4 nvme, etc.

That’s a godly PC. how’d you get a 3080 :lupe:

• 2 weeks later...