Decided to see if I can order and build a 2nd PC before Jerry can build his 1st

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, he hasn't.

But please let me know if his daughter gets around to owning me.

You can live vicariously through her, since she'd be able to do what you couldn't.:drake:

Ok, benchmark yours then.... :drake: 

And I'm already letting you know that he's going to own you by building his daughter's PC before you build yours.

I've already built my PC too... which means I've already owned you too :omglol: 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why would you just post what you just bought like that, instead of turning it into a soap story full of lies and contradictions and stretching it for months ?  

Finished it up.     i9 10900F RTX 3070 2TB NVME 32GB 3200   still don’t have windows installed,  so can’t coordinate the lighting to how she wants it  

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Ok, benchmark yours then.... :drake: 

And I'm already letting you know that he's going to own you by building his daughter's PC before you build yours.

I've already built my PC too... which means I've already owned you too :omglol: 

Of course you already built yours.........it was built two years ago, and has almost no new parts:lawl:

It really is fascinating seeing you genuinely try to pretend that you're owning me. I already told you when I would build my PC and why.

You're not remotely part of that equation. You never were.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Good to see you didn't dispute the rest.:lawl:Thanks for letting that puck easily slide in the net.

lmao.. my PC is actually a PC.... yours is just parts in boxes... what more do I have to say? :omglol:  

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

[Todd Howard]: "See that hill? You can run there."

[Lemij proceeds to do, exactly that]

:drake:

You wouldn't even bench 'your' 3090 against my 2080ti... you fucking tucked tail :omglol: 

Yea... all that needs to be said has already been said :cruise:  

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

You wouldn't even bench 'your' 3090 against my 2080ti... you fucking tucked tail :omglol: 

Yea... all that needs to be said has already been said :cruise:  

No, I'm pretty sure you're going to be running to other hills, because you're running off to more topics than you have new computer parts.:tom:

Thanks for admitting that your troll attempt has just failed.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, I'm pretty sure you're going to be running to other hills, because you're running off to more topics than you have new computer parts.:tom:

Thanks for admitting that your troll attempt has just failed.

I'm pretty sure I have more new computer parts in my PC than you do yours... :omglol: 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, it can play as many new exclusives games at this point as the new XBox consoles that came out.

ROFL talking about Xbox now in both threads... 

He's literally out of ideas now... defaulting to Xbox.. and I'm sure Phil Spencer's name is coming up soon :kaz: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

ROFL talking about Xbox now in both threads... 

He's literally out of ideas now... defaulting to Xbox.. and I'm sure Phil Spencer's name is coming up soon :kaz: 

Little too late for projection.

Like I said, you should've waited on Carlos' daughter to accomplish what you can't.:tom:

Edited by jehurey