DF - AC:V Patch 1.04 analysis (Series X now drops to 1188p to maintain 60fps ROFL)

23 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You don't seem to understand the whole "tools" narrative. It relates to what they had to use during the porting process. The available tools dictate the proficiency of the port and its state as a game.

A poor port can't be made good without incredible effort, see Arkham Knight on PC. 

After spending months telling us Sony was the one that wasn't ready, it turns out that it was MS who wasn't ready for next gen. 

Zero next gen games and "teh tools" . lmfao

• Haha 3
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After spending months telling us Sony was the one that wasn't ready, it turns out that it was MS who wasn't ready for next gen.    Zero next gen games and "teh tools" . lmfao

I don't think I've seen a faction get raped as hard as lemmings. Maybe Sega fanboys, but at least the Dreamcast had exclusive titles.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

After spending months telling us Sony was the one that wasn't ready, it turns out that it was MS who wasn't ready for next gen. 

Zero next gen games and "teh tools" . lmfao

I'm not talking to you, idiot.

P.S. The PS5 failure rate is easily 10:1 that of Series X which was the point all along. The PS5 hardware wasn't ready, we never talked about software so quit trying to manipulate things you ugly fgt.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

P.S. The PS5 failure rate is easily 10:1 that of Series X which was the point all along. The PS5 hardware wasn't ready, we never talked about software so quit trying to manipulate things you ugly fgt.

I see you're back to pulling shit out your asshole 🤣

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

LMAO

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Am I? Because it seems like there's been a few Series X issues here and there and then widespread problems for PS5.

So can it, you disingenuous pile of shit.

All this delusional Hyperbole from your delusional asshole. 

Do you actually have failure rate of each console? Of course not, you guaged it from anecdotes on the internet... lmao

Just now, Goukosan said:

All this delusional Hyperbole from your delusional asshole. 

Do you actually have failure rate of each console? Of course not, you guaged it from anecdotes on the internet... lmao

You expect logic from a hillbilly "cop"? :D

40 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

How many times can a man be wrong about everything before he acknowledges it?

How many more times must you be wrong before you realize that the problem lies with you?

Actually read an interesting point somebody brought up at neogaf.

These "tools" .....they're also the same tools that developers have to use for developing PC versions of their games to run on AMD cards, correct? That's the whole point of the GDX tools, was so that they could make their games for both PC and XBox with one set of tools.

So........are the RDNA2 video cards having trouble with performance with multiplat PC games at launch?

I mean, how can you say that the tools are bad for the Xbox console, when the SAME TOOLS are giving you adequate expected performance on the PC?

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Wooooow.   They're resorting to fake Tweets to make themselves feel better about PS5 outperforming Series X 🤣

This thread is just DC doing damage control and bullshitting himself to make XSX not look like the most pathetic and useless console launch ever. :danylol:

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

The Switch didn't have a game until October and it came out in March. You're not too bright.

BUT WHAT ABOUT SWITCH!!!! :awww:

It had a brand new Zelda game that was cross gen sure, but Xbox couldn't even put out Halo since it was an absolute joke and looked like a mobile game. :hest:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Mmhmm

BOTW is hailed as one of the greatest games ever and one of the best launch titles for a new console ever.

Halo Infinite is an internet meme and a running joke everywhere.

:omglol: